Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
this best describes my feelings towards BA:
[Image: 1250847157633.jpg]
(08-22-2009, 11:20 AM)Holden link Wrote:Looks like 8ball vs maddolis
ez
rofl haters
Plus how can you kick buhu out of the clan that he created ?!
(08-22-2009, 11:02 AM)Cave link Wrote:Just because what one person decided to do shouldn't affect the entire clan's reputation.
Well actually it should, and it has. Just a member in the clan doing it, then not being kicked is bad. But when the leader does it, dayum. :/

(08-22-2009, 11:06 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Yeah what's strange is that it took 90% of the community this long to realise his true side. I'd rather befriend a cheater with a good attitude than an irritating prick kid that doesn't cheat- but plenty of people defended Buhu up until he cheated, when suddenly his respect (and that of BA) plummeted. Not that I'm defending cheaters at all, but those of you who were defending him before he cheated and started flaming him after he cheated are full of shit.

Now there is someone who speaks some sense.
I haven't had feelings toward a clan in general for at least a year.
It's tough when you say __ clan sucks or is good, because they all have their poor fighters and all have their pricks (some actually have 100% of one, the other, or both, not mentioning any names right now), but it's more feelings toward or against certain players.
That being the case, my feelings toward BA in general haven't changed after Buhu cheated on the public server. It's just a shame that their best leader figure over the last 3 years (Darkfire) didn't lead a mutiny against him- he's just too much of a respectful player. That being said, other strong (in skills and/or attitude) members such as Arno, Salvo, RSole, Xen0n, Blood_Bukak, hu1jastin (and so on- there's a lot of names and I'd rather leave out a low than a few) are no less respected than they were when BA was still alive and fighting strong. It's a shame that LVP's biggest clan (if there was one clan that would represent LVP as a whole, it'd be BA) had to end in such a way. Instead of the leader (with, IMO, a poor attitude and cheats installed) being kicked, the clan had to die (or at least lose a huge chunk of rep).
(08-22-2009, 11:39 AM)azerty link Wrote:rofl haters

BoD did it with liljon like 5 times already, wheres the problem?
(08-22-2009, 11:39 AM)azerty link Wrote:rofl haters

Buhu didn't create B&A, BassieDeClown and 0ctopuz created B&A.
I left not just because of the fact that Buhu cheated, but he would put animations on me while i was dueling, and first it was 'funny', but then he kept doing it. On and on and on, nuking me, teleporting me away, making me /drunk anim and so on. It irratated me, And then i made a topic on our private clanchat, And said if it don't stop, i'm leaving, it didn't stop, i left. Darkfire agreed with me, along with him cheating and so on, he left, And then followers left.
(08-22-2009, 03:25 PM)dyNamo link Wrote:I left not just because of the fact that Buhu cheated, but he would put animations on me while i was dueling, and first it was 'funny', but then he kept doing it. On and on and on, nuking me, teleporting me away, making me /drunk anim and so on. It irratated me, And then i made a topic on our private clanchat, And said if it don't stop, i'm leaving, it didn't stop, i left. Darkfire agreed with me, along with him cheating and so on, he left, And then followers left.
Yeh, guys like this are really annoying :D