Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Hes just a fucking retard..
(07-28-2009, 04:33 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:How about the ips aren't from same country?

Took the wrong IP? :+
(07-28-2009, 12:55 PM)Richard link Wrote:Took the wrong IP? :+

Your so smart & strong , can we have sex ?
(07-28-2009, 01:25 PM)Agent link Wrote:Your so smart & strong , can we have sex ?

Eh, no thanks.
(07-28-2009, 01:34 PM)Richard link Wrote:Eh, no thanks.

Playin' hard to get , huh ? ..Well I know your true feelings for me and its okay estroe , no need to be a shame of yourself ! .

Im always here to give you sex , just remember that ! . So ..keep in touch sextroe ;)
(07-28-2009, 01:37 PM)Agent link Wrote:Playin' hard to get , huh ? ..Well I know your true feelings for me and its okay estroe , no need to be a shame of yourself ! .

Im always here to give you sex , just remember that ! . So ..keep in touch sextroe ;)
don't they like publicly execute you for homosexuality in your country?
(07-28-2009, 02:01 PM)Darius link Wrote:don't they like publicly execute you for homosexuality in your country?

Nah , they understand ppl's needs in life and stuff .

Hm , do you want to have sex with me ?
Warning: any posts directed to Agent will result in a blatant offering for homosexual intercourse. If you are not into the above, I suggest directing your posts to other users.
(07-28-2009, 02:06 PM)Agent link Wrote:Hm , do you want to have sex with me ?
[Image: NO%20at%20Heathrow.jpg]
(07-28-2009, 02:01 PM)Darius link Wrote:don't they like publicly execute you for homosexuality in your country?

I remember seeing on the news months ago, or perhaps a year ago...some black guy got, or was about to get sentenced for admitting to being gay. And they said it's illegal over there. Although BBC news have a habit of bending the truth, I believe they were true about that.