Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-02-2009, 12:31 PM)Jean-Mi link Wrote:The "Legend" rank dont mean a sa-mp legend.
It means a BB Legend.
LOLOLOL uL WANNABES
(07-02-2009, 10:44 AM)azerty link Wrote:how many active BA members where there  ? Euh me Darius & Respect & Azkiller
Nonzero, Greyfox, Salvo, Darkfire, pretty much the whole clan were. But all the people i and you have mentioned were the most active.
Me :(
(07-02-2009, 05:37 PM)Darius link Wrote:Nonzero, Greyfox, Salvo, Darkfire, pretty much the whole clan were. But all the people i and you have mentioned were the most active.
not realy they just registred and played once a week or once a month max
indeed i forgot you 8ball xD
Nah there was a period when we were pretty active, around the time we came 2nd in the Los Santos Clan Battle, there was atleast 23 people on B&A server every night.
(07-02-2009, 08:14 PM)8Ball link Wrote:Nah there was a period when we were pretty active, around the time we came 2nd in the Los Santos Clan Battle, there was atleast 23 people on B&A server every night.
yeah and i have pics once when there at least 9+ of us on BA and one time when it was me, Darkfire, Salvo and somebody else vs. Panic xD
Overall, I'd think I was the most active member in B&A, till late January 2009, that's when I went inactive for like 2 months + / - since then I never really came back to SA:MP.
(07-03-2009, 01:25 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Overall, I'd think I was the most active member in B&A, till late January 2009, that's when I went inactive for like 2 months + / - since then I never really came back to SA:MP.
Yeah but were kinda discussing who was most active BA on GTAT, not whole SA-MP.
(07-02-2009, 08:14 PM)8Ball link Wrote:Nah there was a period when we were pretty active, around the time we came 2nd in the Los Santos Clan Battle, there was atleast 23 people on B&A server every night.
i wouldve been first if it wasnt for my slow warming up period.
Welcome back to BA Reno  :+