Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
damn , i went out for like what? 3 hours , i come back and see BA thread , lol at the last 3 pages :+
(06-27-2009, 06:40 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:don't feel the need to debate which clan has been a better 4shotting clan overall in sa-mp out of [W] and [BA], people can figure that one out for themselves.
fine

@ BB you only won clanwars agaisnt weak clans except some who have a decent lineup but you guys fighted them where they were at there worst ( not meaning they where noobs but just not on form ) thats called easy wins

Aniway BA is just turning to be a fun clan animore  ;)
(06-27-2009, 06:51 PM)azerty link Wrote:fine

@ BB you only won clanwars agaisnt weak clans except some who have a decent lineup but you guys fighted them where they were at there worst ( not meaning they where noobs but just not on form ) thats called easy wins

No comment -.-" he didnt get it  :roll:
(06-27-2009, 05:39 PM)Richard link Wrote:Right, everyone just shut the fuck up. This useless crap is over. The first to go on with this, no matter in what topic, gets a nice mute.
[Image: lennyhenry460.jpg]
(06-27-2009, 06:20 PM)azerty link Wrote:@Yeah right so W + UvH + HC4L where doing the fights agaisn't BB and BA where only watching and claimin the victories ? total bulshit BA Beated BB hundreds of times ( Yes with the help of W or UvH ) But we've beated them mutch more times that W + Friends has ever beated them
bang on.

(06-27-2009, 03:52 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I was leading many HC4L, a couple of W and 2 [BA]s MAX (Arno and hu1jastin) to fight the hordes of 10-13 DAILY [BB].
Often there'd be 4-5 [BA] online, but they'd see [BB] with their huge numbers and decided not to help us fight- however, us, the HC4L, W, and odd friend or two (8ball, who was in [MW], and Maka) would help out, so that we could get numbers up to at least 8-10, which was, believe it or not, enough for quite a few victories against all odds.
lol man thats such bullshit. Many a time it was usually the other way around. 8 [BA] + the odd HC4L/W or so against a load of BB,RT and Sk. I'm gonna guess you think this way because your from kangaroo territory. Cos of timezone difference you probaly missed all this, only when you were on there were not so many [BA] online.
sup
(06-27-2009, 07:35 PM)Darius link Wrote:bang on.
lol man thats such bullshit. Many a time it was usually the other way around. 8 [BA] + the odd HC4L/W or so against a load of BB,RT and Sk. I'm gonna guess you think this way because your from kangaroo territory. Cos of timezone difference you probaly missed all this, only when you were on there were not so many [BA] online.
yeh lol i dont recall maddolis doing anything with BA , though i got a bad memory
(06-27-2009, 06:51 PM)azerty link Wrote:fine

EXACTLY, from what I hear these guys truly believe themselves to be legends rofl, I don't care who supports em but god damn they far from ever being anywhere near legendary (beating new unknown clans doesn't=legend status). From what I hear, these guys seem to kiss up their wounds in their server and discuss WINS they never had on LVP.
And to make them weak and blind The Lord first made the people blind, spreading the false concept of Posession and Theft, and spreading the lie that man must be aggressive by nature. This He proved by paying people to do Violence and Theft on others. And He called the people to use Violence and War against each other for self defence. And so the people, afraid, grew angry and indeed fought with Violence and War against each other. And through fighting the people became weak. And The Lord said this was good and He smiled, selling Weapons and creating Taxes for War which the people gladly payed for. Amen.
[Image: 259ba11.jpg]