Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-27-2009, 05:14 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:[Image: 990439;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg]

Aggressive comments won't clear your face up as fast as this will ^^ you  shouldnt be rubbing your sweaty hands all over your face after they touch the bacteria infested keyboard you probably own.  Which probably travels more than your whore of a mother does.

Omg that was fun...^^
(06-27-2009, 05:14 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:[Image: 990439;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg]

Aggressive comments won't clear your face up as fast as this will ^^ you  shouldnt be rubbing your sweaty hands all over your face after they touch the bacteria infested keyboard you probably own.  Which probably travels more than your whore of a mother does.

Lololol the mother line ... gf! Except In reality my mother isn't a whore, your girlfriend probably is, that's why she slept with you and had a kid at such a young age.  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-.

(06-27-2009, 05:15 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Hah seriously if you took a picture of immo and a pic of jerome and asked 30 girls (and 10 guys?) who they thought was more attractive immo would win with a landslide victory. So much for him looking like a retard in the metaphorical mirror.Wahahhaah nice one.
Yeah Jerome picks whole communities to start arguments with (over the internet...) and calls that "balls."

Oh so this retard is immo? Baaaaaahahahahaha that's has made my fucking day. And Maddolis, please stop making so many pictures in the middle of the night, I know you like to fantasize over boys in your sleep but please ... go find someone who plays for your team.
She may be, but her pregnancy was caused my miss use of a condom, something you'll never find out about until you clear that face up and loose a considerable amount of weight son. :D
(02-18-2009, 03:25 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: My ambition in life is to be remembered in history books for something that changed the world for the better, and die accomplished. Now that might seem really gay to some people, and an impossible task to others but to me, its not.

Take this from me- if you want to accomplish something, and "change the world for the better" (lol) then I suggest you spend 10 hours a day out there accomplishing something, and not calling people "noobs" or "fags" 10 hours a day inside a game.
Jerome is the new leader of the world

GO JEROME_JOHNSON
YOU CAN WIN
(06-27-2009, 05:15 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Yeah Jerome picks whole communities to start arguments with (over the internet...) and calls that "balls."

[Image: ethug.jpg]

:-*
(06-27-2009, 05:21 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:[Image: ethug.jpg]

:-*

Hah you're right on the money man  :)
(06-27-2009, 05:19 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Take this from me- if you want to accomplish something, and "change the world for the better" (lol) then I suggest you spend 10 hours a day out there accomplishing something, and not calling people "noobs" or "fags" 10 hours a day inside a game.

Sound advice, if it came from somebody that actually knows me. Why waste your time rummaging through my old posts (and that post was from waaaaay back) just to prove a point instead of getting some sleep ready for another hard day of trolling?

(06-27-2009, 05:20 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:Jerome is the new leader of the world

GO JEROME_JOHNSON
YOU CAN WIN

Were you disowned at birth? Do you have siblings who take the attention away from you? Is that why you feel the need to spout useless bullshit in capitals to look cool? And get noticed? gg.

Well if you looked as ugly as Jerome you'd be an e-thug too.
Yo Jerome, just look at the bright side of this...your getting close to that 9 Posts a day man!