Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-27-2009, 02:35 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:U werent here where they did if u saying that.  8)7
I believe he's been here, in this forum, since July 2007, which is 4-5 months more than you have.  Also, in the past year, I haven't seen you being active. So, I think that you have missed more of what has been happening here, than Maddolis has.
(06-27-2009, 02:41 PM)XiZ link Wrote:I believe he's been here, in this forum, since July 2007, which is 4-5 months more than you have.  Also, in the past year, I haven't seen you being active. So, I think that you have missed more of what has been happening here, than Maddolis has.
Well , u can be in forum and learn whats happenin , but when i fought BA when i was in BB , i didnt see much W around , nor maddolis , and that was around when BB created.
(06-27-2009, 02:20 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Like they ever fought each other  :roll:

Lmao, this community is so full of bullcrap its hilarious. That's why I still look at the forums, to see what bullcrap will be spouted next  _O-

I know for a fact that BA and BB used to be BIG rivals, and that they have had one of the most epic rivalries in this server.

Here's just one of the many pieces of evidence that could be found disproving your statement Maddolis: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=14511.0

I look forward to your next amusing line of bullcrap Maddolis; I've gotta hand it to ya, you're pretty damn good at manipulating the minds of all the idiots around here using a combination of lies, humour, and reputation _O-
To bad all the bull crap comes from you, heh.
(06-27-2009, 03:06 PM)Holden link Wrote:To bad all the bull crap comes from you, heh.

HEH  .  HEH  .  HEH.
(06-27-2009, 11:42 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:B&A aren't dead, go look at the memberlist, I still see 5 strong members that beat BB too easy.

talks talks talks..pfff that all what can do BA members in their topic on LVP  :) (you calling that SAMP skills?)

[BA] even dont know what means deagle or any other weapons in Sa-mp (i wont talk about your team play lul..You just dont got team) exclude your lame weapons sawnoff/uzi where no need any kind of brain for to get good and right fair play.

[BA] was skilled 2 years ago and only on sawnoff/uzi. But now they just RIP'ed and clowned total  O+
Guys please you should just stop talk about pasts times..

only [BA]Twinkle got skills.

RIP clowns  _O-
Maybe they are dead

But BB are going to turn out no better
Even BA being dead is better than BB.
(06-27-2009, 03:04 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote:Lmao, this community is so full of bullcrap its hilarious. That's why I still look at the forums, to see what bullcrap will be spouted next  _O-

I know for a fact that BA and BB used to be BIG rivals, and that they have had one of the most epic rivalries in this server.

Here's just one of the many pieces of evidence that could be found disproving your statement Maddolis: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=14511.0

I look forward to your next amusing line of bullcrap Maddolis; I've gotta hand it to ya, you're pretty damn good at manipulating the minds of all the idiots around here using a combination of lies, humour, and reputation _O-

EPICCCCCCCCCCC TRUTH HAX  :>

And to the rest of this topic ...
[Image: nobody_cares.jpg]
(06-27-2009, 03:19 PM)Holden link Wrote:Maybe they are dead

But BB are going to turn out no better

as i said many times

guys that both gangs/clans so different..you shouldnt compare them  ;(

BA = are LVP public server gang who dont know more than even sawnoff/uzi (as [eVo] was on Littlewhitey..Its same thing)
BB = are the clan who makes challenges in whole samp (walkies and runweapons) and believe me, BB are known in samp more than BA as skilled clan  ;( sad to accept it..i understand..but its true..

im really sorry guys for talk that to you.