Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Lol @ people. If a clan has few members its inactive. If it recruits or tries to recruit, they are desperate for members...  _O- :roll:
lol, the legends of samp BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl.
We've only recruited good people, not like BB who recruit any random who apply for them.

However, I remember back when BB got made, and they recruited like 10 people in one day, np.
(06-07-2009, 12:25 PM)Shark link Wrote::') You think that having an aussie ping doesn't help? Sure it would be a little easier for you to hit if you had lower, but it would be equally easy to hit you too.

Equally easy?
Hah, yeah cos I see you kids with 60 ping dance around each other for a minute before getting a kill. When I was on the Aussie server for the 4-5 times I was, I had a 95% hit rate. Seriously, it's not fucking hard.
I'd definitely be easier to hit, but that wouldn't do you guys much good if I killed you within seconds. In the end of the day the amount of health/armour left would remain pretty constant but the fight would be over faster- sometimes.
Some people find it easier to hit people with a higher ping.

Btw every clan's made some shit choices in terms of recruitment, deal with it.
When did I call you, Shark, a shit fighter?

I meant desperatly since they want lots of members to fight with them, basically just to fight BB. So if they win they could be like "BA>BB", when it's just the new members tearing it up.

GiLLi, times change, insult my clan, and expect not to get insulted back? Not my kind of fight bro, I'm defending BB. ( Make sense? )
madd just ignore Shark, he's a newfag
Quote:IDmad link=topic=297.msg219521#msg219521 date=1244381687]
madd just ignore Shark, he's a newfag

Ignoring me when you can't get an answer, like you did 2 or 3 pages behind? Plus I'm not trying to get in a "fight" with maddolis, just having a simple discussion.
ah this one? didn't notice it coz there was so many replies over night
(06-07-2009, 02:59 AM)Shark link Wrote:You're a funny guy, you know, why don't you tell them about our fights while you're undercover, or about our fights when your mouse wasn't "well configurated" like you said? You seem to talk a lot, being someone who doesn't play nowadays.

Thanks for the congrats everyone.
and last time I fought u undercover like 5 months ago u lost and I had full hp and some armor left. Dunno who u think u've fought but I've been banned from LVP basically the last 3-4 months. And yea I lost a one fight against u when I put my mouse 10x more sensitive what it normally is. And what's ur point in "who doesn't play nowadays"? Eventho I don't play anymore it doesn't mean I can't post here  :roll:
Just cuz you're banned it doesn't mean you can't evade. Plus I never said anything about the last 3 months, I was referring to the other ones. When did you beat me? Probably when I didn't use RW anymore, only WW, but yeah. And you say you lost one fight? Ahah...sure.
oh, oh
look whos here, iddy isnt it afternoon sleep time now son is it?