Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-16-2009, 01:34 PM)Darius link Wrote:Bullshit
http://www.evilbible.com/hitler_was_christian.htm

and for the 2nd bullshit, he wanted to kill everyone who is not with blond hair and blue eyes(and also, he wouldn't want to kill himself, thats why he added black haired people too)

P.S Some sites say that Hitler rejects Christianity, but others say that Hitler approves it. Everything I said about hitler approving Christianity is neither sure nor false.
It is both a historical irony AND joke  when germans identify themselves as 'aryans'. Thats like a cow calling itself a zebra. But yea, eugenics FTW!

Also. buhu's milkshake brings out all the boys to the yard.
(05-16-2009, 01:38 PM)XiZ link Wrote:http://www.evilbible.com/hitler_was_christian.htm

and for the 2nd bullshit, he wanted to kill everyone who is not with blond hair and blue eyes(and also, he wouldn't want to kill himself, thats why he added black haired people too)

P.S Some sites say that Hitler rejects Christianity, but others say that Hitler approves it. Everything I said about hitler approving Christianity is neither sure nor false.

Um, a lot of the quotes they use are straight from him... does that not further prove my point? Hitler, again loved propaganda, and the site I gave you had documents from the Nuremberg trials showing the intentions of the Nazis, this site seems more like an attempt of bunching him up with "why christianity sucks" to make their own point (Again they take DIRECT quotes from Hitler (from speeches) and Albert Speer). While the site makes good points, its hard to find it credible since its coming from a bias stand it does not cite any of its sources other then speeches made directly from Hitler (again would you take it at face value?).

When did he ever say he wanted to kill people of different hair color? I can see where your coming from, but hitler himself did not entirely fit the description of a perfect aryan. As well these sound like accusations rather then historical facts.

http://www.lawandreligion.com/nurinst1.shtml  Again another source of the same plan.
He didn't state it anywhere, but it's a myth which spread around. Well, you're right and he really killed everyone who was a jew, no matter what his hair was. I was wrong about the "brown-hair" thing, but anyway he wanted an "ideal" world made of Germans with blonde hair and blue eyes. I agree with what you said, because most of the sites say that Hitler had an obsession with jews. That's because he studied in Linz, Austria. There were many jews there, but "Hitler may have been influenced by the writings of the ideologist and anti-Semite Lanz von Liebenfels and polemics from politicians such as Karl Lueger, founder of the Christian Social Party and Mayor of Vienna, the composer Richard Wagner, and Georg Ritter von Schönerer, leader of the pan-Germanic Away from Rome! movement." - Source: WIkipedia
Simply: He started to hate jews in Linz, because of some racist writers and composers(Vienna was a city full of 19th century racism)
Hitler .. was a Jew. What a retard killing his own people.
Is this the thread for talking about 1942 wars?

General chat>Offtopic bullshizzle> Hitlers Time. :w
He wasn't a jew, he was a cunthole.

@Mafo, no thanks I prefer talking here.
(05-16-2009, 02:44 PM)XiZ link Wrote:@Mafo, no thanks I prefer talking here.
The strange things with every sections is, that they are turning until some something totally different from the gang thread.
So why just don't make an topic here, and have a conversation there? ;)
The topic there is not going to be as interesting as it is here since it was born here.
(05-16-2009, 02:48 PM)Strika link Wrote:The topic there is not going to be as interesting as it is here since it was born here.
Of course it will. This thread is for gang stuff, and BA stuff and fights etc..
It's not a please for talking about Hitlers Time and 1942 wars.

And in a thread such as "Hitler's Time" it's only discussion about Hitler and his wars etc. And the discussion will not be a break in with some stuff about gang/BA/fights/information etc in the middle of the conversation. And everyone can say they're opinion, and what They know about him.  :+

And I'm sure you agree with that. So go a head and make the topic about Hitler.  :w