Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-16-2009, 12:38 PM)XiZ link Wrote:Well, you may be right, but Hitler accepted Christ as his personal savior, which means that his sins were forgiven. This means he cared about Jesus and wanted to get revenge for his death, but he also wanted only 1 race, the German one, to live, which is impossible. The German race in the Third Reich, you speak of is the one in which people have blond hair with blue eyes/black hair and none else?
Also, he wanted to execute everyone who had brown hair, which was also not approved by the Allied Expeditionary Forces and the Soviet High Command.
Such a epic cute fella
(05-16-2009, 12:38 PM)XiZ link Wrote:Well, you may be right, but Hitler accepted Christ as his personal savior, which means that his sins were forgiven. This means he cared about Jesus and wanted to get revenge for his death, but he also wanted only 1 race, the German one, to live, which is impossible. The German race in the Third Reich, you speak of is the one in which people have blond hair with blue eyes/black hair and none else?
Also, he wanted to execute everyone who had brown hair, which was also not approved by the Allied Expeditionary Forces and the Soviet High Command.
That is a lie, hitler was dark haired himself.

German race = Aryan, the stereotypical aryan race had blue eyes and blond hair. But Hitler just showed it as an stereotypical germans.
(05-16-2009, 12:46 PM)Strika link Wrote:That is a lie, hitler was dark haired himself.

German race = Aryan, the stereotypical aryan race had blue eyes and blond hair. But Hitler just showed it as an stereotypical germans.
No, Hitler had black hair and he wanted to kill everyone who had BROWN hair.
[Image: hitler_narrowweb__300x431,0.jpg]
Why are we talking about hitler and jews ?
bring up something else to talk about, sarge.
how about we trying to fix me samp problem without me having to :

1.smash my pc
2.buy a new one
3.reboot
4.reinstalling
5.being a homo
(05-16-2009, 12:46 PM)Strika link Wrote:That is a lie, hitler was dark haired himself.

Where'd that information come from? German Race? I've never heard of the Aryan race being so intertwined with the German people. Hitler and Gobbels were masters of propoganda, "Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.” - Gobbels

Im not entire sure that Hitler viewed Christianity in that light XIZ, remember Hitler used any means to sway the public to accept his beliefs (forcefully, or in anyway). From what I looked up, this came up

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/weekin...erman.html

Hitlers deep hatred for the Jewish people stems not from the death of jesus alone, remember that Hitler grew up listening to Wagner (operas surrounding "aryan" ancestry and old Germanic victories), fought in WW1, blamed the depression on the Jews, spent time in Jail (meeting other anti-Semitics), and whole host of other things.

Also, Hitler had taken the pills, and shot himself to make sure he'd die, he did not want to leave a chance of him being kept alive.
(05-16-2009, 01:17 PM)Flyby link Wrote:Where'd that information come from? German Race? I've never heard of the Aryan race being so intertwined with the German people. Hitler and Gobbels were masters of propoganda, "Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.” - Gobbels

Im not entire sure that Hitler viewed Christianity in that light XIZ, remember Hitler used any means to sway the public to accept his beliefs (forcefully, or in anyway). From what I looked up, this came up

Hitlers deep hatred for the Jewish people stems not from the death of jesus alone, remember that Hitler grew up listening to Wagner (operas surrounding "aryan" ancestry and old Germanic victories), fought in WW1, blamed the depression on the Jews, spent time in Jail (meeting other anti-Semitics), and whole host of other things. Also, Hitler had taken the pills, and shot himself to make sure he'd die, he did not want a chance to be kept alive.
You didnt tell me anything I already didnt know.
(05-16-2009, 01:18 PM)Strika link Wrote:You didnt tell me anything I already didnt know.

And when was I telling you anything? I quoted you because I question what you said, and the rest was directed at XIZ.
(05-16-2009, 12:38 PM)XiZ link Wrote:Well, you may be right, but Hitler accepted Christ as his personal savior
Bullshit

(05-16-2009, 12:38 PM)XiZ link Wrote:Also, he wanted to execute everyone who had brown hair
Bullshit again

(05-16-2009, 01:17 PM)Flyby link Wrote:Where'd that information come from? German Race? I've never heard of the Aryan race being so intertwined with the German people. Hitler and Gobbels were masters of propoganda, "Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.” - Gobbels

Hitlers deep hatred for the Jewish people stems not from the death of jesus alone, remember that Hitler grew up listening to Wagner (operas surrounding "aryan" ancestry and old Germanic victories), fought in WW1, blamed the depression on the Jews, spent time in Jail (meeting other anti-Semitics), and whole host of other things.

Also, Hitler had taken the pills, and shot himself to make sure he'd die, he did not want to leave a chance of him being kept alive.
Now thats NOT bullshit!