Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Thats an interersting life documentary  _O-
(05-14-2009, 09:08 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Indeed, Darius is a 14 year old proper English young man from Cambridge area living in his parents fancy medieval mansion. There are 2 of his daddy's Rolls Royces parked outside - one for himself and the other one for the missus even though the missus doesn't drive. He goes to a private school with strict Catholic principles and rules. His father's name is Albert. He is a CEO of Marks & Spencer and on his way up to be the next chairman. He probably has a 12 year old sister too named Mary who just got an expensive pony for her birthday. After graduating from Oxford Darius has a spot in Marks & Spencer as a commercial director waiting for him, because by then his father, Albert is the chairman.

And while Darius is not in school or in his regular piano class, he comes here and laughs at us, the regular working class.

Nice try, posting your life story and associating it to someone else.
(05-14-2009, 11:57 PM)Shark link Wrote:Nice try, posting your life story and associating it to someone else.
HoogerBooger is poor, and pissed off about it, didnt you see?
(05-14-2009, 09:08 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Indeed, Darius is a 14 year old proper English young man from Cambridge area living in his parents fancy medieval mansion. There are 2 of his daddy's Rolls Royces parked outside - one for himself and the other one for the missus even though the missus doesn't drive. He goes to a private school with strict Catholic principles and rules. His father's name is Albert. He is a CEO of Marks & Spencer and on his way up to be the next chairman. He probably has a 12 year old sister too named Mary who just got an expensive pony for her birthday. After graduating from Oxford Darius has a spot in Marks & Spencer as a commercial director waiting for him, because by then his father, Albert is the chairman.

And while Darius is not in school or in his regular piano class, he comes here and laughs at us, the regular working class.

My good man, even though DBT had failed I will say this, what I just read is simply THE MOST FUCKING AMAZING PIECE OF LITERATURE EVER WRITTEN.

P.S.
Join the cult of RAPTURE (BIOSHOCK).

lmao  gg, gf and wp lvp

Every word fits .. good fight ! :P
(05-14-2009, 11:57 PM)Shark link Wrote:Nice try, posting your life story and associating it to someone else.

That's right you fawkface, Marks & Spencer representing up in this b*tch. Better recognize.

(05-15-2009, 12:36 AM)Nudie link Wrote:HoogerBooger is poor, and pissed off about it, didnt you see?

You are just bitter cause your online act has been weak since day one and you ain't a match to good O' Booger, junior.

Now go on and play with yer pink iPod, Alvar the Norwegian troll.
HoogerBooger is always right.
(05-14-2009, 09:38 PM)Jerome™ link Wrote:[me=Jerome™]bows to Hooger[/me]
[me=Swift]bows to swift[/me]