Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-29-2009, 08:42 AM)XiZ link Wrote:says someone who doesn't want to show his real nicks

What do you mean, it's HoogerBooger.
(04-29-2009, 08:44 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:What do you mean, it's HoogerBooger.
Yeah. Right.
mmeh i got 2 and a half more months before i can come back ingame , i can have internet here and there but only on the laptop , the laptop aint perm at my place so its a hard one to pull .. :\

i miss the clowns .
lol B&A posers , sort of badass .
Yeah you guys are def badass.  _O-
And to carcass ,following the rules and asskissing admin is the way to be badass nowadays ?
In that case im an angel.
JWZ, WE ZIJN DE GROOSTE PLAYERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6mVAz3hvJQ#noexternalembed&feature=related
(04-29-2009, 12:31 PM)Terror link Wrote:lol B&A posers , sort of badass .
And to carcass ,following the rules and asskissing admin is the way to be badass nowadays ?

d:)b
Donn-E O+

Now HE is badass! :')
(04-29-2009, 12:31 PM)Terror link Wrote:lol B&A posers , sort of badass .

Lol ... that was good. That really did make me  _O-.

I think BA definitely have good players, there is no doubting that. But i think what's funny is how saying that makes them ( some of them ) think they are above others.
(04-29-2009, 12:01 AM)HaZe link Wrote:are you fucking serious?

hell yeah
(04-29-2009, 12:52 PM)Jerome link Wrote:Lol ... that was good. That really did make me  _O-.

I think BA definitely have good players, there is no doubting that. But i think what's funny is how saying that makes them ( some of them ) think they are above others.

lol at u trying to get up Terror's ass.