Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Didn't I give you some a few days ago? :+
I'm not banned from PB :+ I just play on non-pb more because my original level 55 account sometimes seems to act weird.. No idea how that happened. :O But meh.
You guys got banned for using account upgrader? Or did u use some hack that you found on youtube  ;)

I have used the account upgrader twice and i havent got banned. Also, i did reach 55 on my third account fair and square. and i have to say, it was more fun doing it that way.
Quote:Hellweed link=topic=297.msg203715#msg203715 date=1240511329]
i am banned too pm me some non pb servahs plox  :(
http://www.cod4.vcr.pl/ ;)

btw had fun yesterday estroe on zeh nb server xD
(04-24-2009, 01:16 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:You guys got banned for using account upgrader? Or did u use some hack that you found on youtube  ;)

I have used the account upgrader twice and i havent got banned. Also, i did reach 55 on my third account fair and square. and i have to say, it was more fun doing it that way.

It was really that, lol. I don't do aimbots -_- It said on the page where I downloaded it from that PB recognizes it :P

I had removed the game at some point(with my lvl 55 account) and pressed to remove it entirely, so including all accounts and stuff.
I later on installed again, used the account upgrader for lvl 55 to play on my clanserver. Forgot to switch accounts when going on a PB server, got banned, and over. :'(

Sucks though, as there's quite some cheaters on non-pb..

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=297.msg203946#msg203946 date=1240575821]
http://www.cod4.vcr.pl/ ;)

btw had fun yesterday estroe on zeh nb server xD

No, buncha chitters :(
yes, but still it was pretty lulz when i went on other serv n pwnt like everyone with ma p90 + fast reload :D <33
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=297.msg204010#msg204010 date=1240584681]
yes, but still it was pretty lulz when i went on other serv n pwnt like everyone with ma p90 + fast reload :D <33

M4 + reload > P90
P90 is a spraygun :P
(04-24-2009, 04:16 PM)Richard link Wrote:M4 + reload > P90
not actully, P90 is a rush weapon, and i havnt tried m4 + FR, but ill check it out, btw i found a nice-ass canadian server without cheaters but no punkbuster (LULZ)
That's good, no chitters :+
The one I play on always has at least one. Got the xfire of one of the admins now though. Got one banned today :D
(04-24-2009, 04:16 PM)Richard link Wrote:M4 + reload > P90
all the SMG's pwn any weapon, P90 is best weapon in the game its pwnage weapon not spray :p