Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
M16A4 & MP5
(04-25-2009, 11:50 AM)8Ball link Wrote:M16A4 & MP5

That's an LMG, right? The M16A4. I'm not too fond of those. I sometimes do use them though, but the reload takes too long. Always gets me killed lol.

And eh, maybe we should make a CoD4 topic :+
M16 is the 1st assualt rifle you unlock.
Oh, than the LMG one is the M06E4 or something.
I hate that M16, burst ftl.

Anyway, let's continue in your topic! :>
yall suck at cod4 im semi pro on xbox live i was on atleast 10 sponered teams for it but i quit i got 2 astros ( very good mic worth 300 bucks) for free but i quit cod4 n live so :D
1v1 shipment Tom, i ordered turtlebeach headset today, ill play you when i get it.
Best thing about leveling up is coming top of the game board when your still at lvl 5-10 and everyone else is at 55, so satisfying. But the game sucks, CoD1 is still the best, at least CoD4 has Rifle mod servers around, there insanely fun, KAR98 rifles no scopes only.
CoD4talk: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=18767.0
(04-25-2009, 02:49 PM)Colin_Mochrie link Wrote:Best thing about leveling up is coming top of the game board when your still at lvl 5-10 and everyone else is at 55, so satisfying. But the game sucks, CoD1 is still the best, at least CoD4 has Rifle mod servers around, there insanely fun, KAR98 rifles no scopes only.
CoD1 has good SP, but CoD2 rifle only servers pwns
(04-25-2009, 06:45 PM)Strika link Wrote:CoD1 has good SP, but CoD2 rifle only servers pwns
indeed, gotta love the m1 garand/ kara98k < or something.
cod1 sp was alright i'd prefer CoD4's tho cus the boat was just awesome