Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-17-2009, 04:22 PM)Maka link Wrote:One thing though.. Why not just ask them to go away? Move to another area, or simply quit? Why kick immediataly?
I wasn't there either so I can easily be wrong.
Why not just ask them to go away? I did say so at first. Then kicked like straight after. It would've taken too long for all of them to have quit (some of may have been afk)and I doubt all of them would have listened.

Move to another area? There weren't any other real suitable areas.

Simply quit? Well wtf point in that no training session.

Why kick immediately? When you have 5+ people screaming at you to kick the non-participants so you can get the clan training underway, you tend to do it (well, I do)

(04-17-2009, 04:24 PM)Carcass link Wrote:I'm not making it, Gunso told me you kicked him and he was just riding a bmx in arena1. Xenon wasnt the only person you kicked.
I didn't know Gunso was there, as far as I can remember he wasen't using that name, neither was Violax. I kicked all non-participants as a precaution.
Alright well maybe I was alittle mixed up on what happened. So much drama yesterday its hard to remember it all clearly.
And yes Gunso was playing on a different name.
I miss them old times in BA :P had alot of funn.
New times ftw, were me darius and greyfox fucked seemed to fuck everything up.
(04-17-2009, 04:56 PM)8Ball link Wrote:New times ftw, were me darius and greyfox fucked seemed to fuck everything up.
I'll admit those were good times. But now everything is just turning for the worst
(04-17-2009, 04:28 PM)Darius link Wrote:Why not just ask them to go away? I did say so at first. Then kicked like straight after. It would've taken too long for all of them to have quit (some of may have been afk)and I doubt all of them would have listened.

Move to another area? There weren't any other real suitable areas.

Simply quit? Well wtf point in that no training session.

Why kick immediately? When you have 5+ people screaming at you to kick the non-participants so you can get the clan training underway, you tend to do it (well, I do)
I didn't know Gunso was there, as far as I can remember he wasen't using that name, neither was Violax. I kicked all non-participants as a precaution.

I think you've missunderstood me.

The first reply you made I'll take for correct, but the rest not.
What I meant was not for the people that are training to move elsewhere etcetera, but for the others that were not participating to move. :)

Quote:Why kick immediately? When you have 5+ people screaming at you to kick the non-participants so you can get the clan training underway, you tend to do it (well, I do)

Kind of the same with adminning though sometimes, yet we tend not to. :D
(04-17-2009, 04:56 PM)8Ball link Wrote:New times ftw, were me darius and greyfox fucked seemed to fuck everything up.
we dindt fuck things up, we just created bunch of flamewars nothing huge
FYI Darius aint one of the best 2shoters.
(04-17-2009, 06:34 PM)AzKiller link Wrote:FYI Darius aint one of the best 2shoters.
you was [Sw] wen this happend (sure there is azeryy)
hi