Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
lol iv never seen dynamo ever
(04-17-2009, 03:31 PM)dyNamo link Wrote:so i'm a new clown now? dotdotdot.
What I meant was, Darius (newer member) caused Xen0n (older member) to leave. Yall were like a new generation of BA is what I meant. Not mixing well with the older members
8)
(04-17-2009, 03:49 PM)weeyin link Wrote:lol iv never seen dynamo ever

You've never seen me? Wow

And also, Carcass. Xen0n is menta be the older one here and not be a tard spawning aeroplanes in the middle of clantraining sessions. Darius kicked him and Xen0n goes emo, bitches to you so now you lose three members. Stop being like "we'll get over it" It's not the point, the point is.. you let a guy(Xen0n) that comes on our clan server and with the tag once a year kick out probably one of the best 2shotters + ww. Plus you say we aren't a 2shot + ww clan? well just rofl, 2shot + ww dominates the 4shot scene. Everybody knows it.
(04-17-2009, 04:03 PM)dyNamo link Wrote:You've never seen me? Wow

And also, Carcass. Xen0n is menta be the older one here and not be a tard spawning aeroplanes in the middle of clantraining sessions. Darius kicked him and Xen0n goes emo, bitches to you so now you lose three members. Stop being like "we'll get over it" It's not the point, the point is.. you let a guy(Xen0n) that comes on our clan server and with the tag once a year kick out probably one of the best 2shotters + ww. Plus you say we aren't a 2shot + ww clan? well just rofl, 2shot + ww dominates the 4shot scene. Everybody knows it.
Don't forget RP!
(04-17-2009, 04:03 PM)dyNamo link Wrote:You've never seen me? Wow

Did he even see Xenon doing that? I doubt it. He just started kicking everyone in arena1 and being extremely irrational. He didnt just kick him either, he was flaming him too. It wouldn't be the first time Darius flamed a BA member. We've put up with it long enough. And yeah, we aren't a 2shot/WW clan regardless of "the scene". Our business was in LVP which ofc is 4shot. I never liked the idea of us turning into one of those WW/2shot CW only clans. I think you and Darius just need to look elsewhere for that.
(04-17-2009, 04:14 PM)Carcass link Wrote:Did he even see Xenon doing that? I doubt it. He just started kicking everyone in arena1 and being extremely irrational.
LOL. We were all in the arena and he did it infront of us all. You can't really talk because you weren't even there. I didn't start kicking everyone where'd you get that bullshit from? [BA] and [W] both asked me to kick the people who weren't participating in the clan training incase they mucked it up. So I kicked around 3 people.  _O-
(04-17-2009, 04:20 PM)Darius link Wrote:LOL. We were all in the arena and he did it infront of us all. You can't really talk because you weren't even there. I didn't start kicking everyone where'd you get that bullshit from? [BA] and [W] both asked me to kick the people who weren't participating in the clan training incase they mucked it up. So I kicked around 3 people.  _O-

One thing though.. Why not just ask them to go away? Move to another area, or simply quit? Why kick immediataly?
I wasn't there either so I can easily be wrong.
(04-17-2009, 04:20 PM)Darius link Wrote:LOL. We were all in the arena and he did it infront of us all. You can't really talk because you weren't even there. I didn't start kicking everyone where'd you get that bullshit from? [BA] and [W] both asked me to kick the people who weren't participating in the clan training incase they mucked it up. So I kicked around 3 people.  _O-
I'm not making it, Gunso told me you kicked him and he was just riding a bmx in arena1. Xenon wasnt the only person you kicked. And I was there, I was in the clan match
(04-17-2009, 04:22 PM)Maka link Wrote:One thing though.. Why not just ask them to go away? Move to another area, or simply quit? Why kick immediataly?
I wasn't there either so I can easily be wrong.
Well I was there he allready warned them so everyone quited than and than BOEM a big fat plane in arena 1