Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Well I seem to Reply alot, Lol 202 posts in like 11 days in nothing. I got like 50 Of a Spamming topic With Jag Lol probs 50 on The topic Who will post after you Lol
lol this clan is total pwnage and buhu is active??? sickkkk
Yes. Buhu Is active, Just Not as Much as he used to Be
(02-14-2009, 06:50 PM)Ryder link Wrote:That is if and only if you can. I've never beaten a clown 1 on 1.

Me and you fought today TR1pin, and the result should prove to you that you have a long way to go.

Not impossible though. I remember when I first met Matthias, I used to beat him. A few months later, he became a Cl0WN!! That is true skill.
Did you? :+

Well thanks. I was a noob back then indeed xD

EDIT: WTF? Are you KingUzi? You applied for like VG while you had another clan 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I've done some bad thing , Thats why even if applications are open For B&A i won't apply.
I still want to Be In, Just Not Now. I'll wait untill i know all of you guys. I sucked On KingUzi

Wait wait
This is it, Kinguzi Application
« on: January 17, 2009, 12:43:33 PM »

Today Sunday 15th Febuary, Hey that was 1 month ago not 2 weeks?
(02-15-2009, 04:41 AM)BongToker link Wrote:lol this clan is total pwnage and buhu is active??? sickkkk

omg blaze where you was
(02-15-2009, 04:42 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:Yes. Buhu Is active, Just Not as Much as he used to Be

Buhu aren't active, hes just been around mIRC for the last year now. He doesn't play SA:MP. Pretty much, some people in B&A are done with SA:MP.
Like Twinkle?
(02-15-2009, 11:06 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:Like Twinkle?

Are you guessing?
No, I know Twinkle Quit Sa-mp and Probs won't go back On, mIRC helps Lol