Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
My Previous Name Was [SAF]KingUzi
I sucked majorly, was leader of gang with some mates. Then [sLK]Violax in desguize was online and i tryed to recruit to [SAF]Then He got to Know me and we vsed and i got better and better. I Learn Most thing's Of him, Why do you think i have a OldNick?
I always thought you were Alexas, with the way you type every word with a capital letter, and your grammer is similar to his. But difference is, your posts aren't as colourful as he is, and he's banned, you're not.
I'm Not anyone Old Lol
(02-12-2009, 11:51 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Yeah No chance What so Ever Lol

This is Score Sheet For future fights with [BB] & [CF]

[CF] Ca$h Freaks

[CF]Lil_D
[CF]Lithrim
[CF]Lastrace
[CF]Jerome

[BB]Blood Brothers
[BB]yeray
[BB]Chilli
[BB]Master
[BB]Snip3r

[BB]5-[CF]0

Lol
BB only recruit the best and there you go:)

You won't get in BA if you arse kiss BB like that mate. BB 5 - 0 CF? If you were a true BA wannabe you would of not even posted that.
I wouldn't call that arse kissing, It's Most Likely what would happen.
I could change my attatude a lil but im not in B&A So i can do what i want :P
(02-14-2009, 06:10 PM)TR1pin link Wrote:I wouldn't call that arse kissing, It's Most Likely what would happen.
you are a freeguy from now on
Lol Free guy?

I don't understand
Like Clanless Duhh LOl
(02-14-2009, 06:10 PM)TR1pin link Wrote:I wouldn't call that arse kissing, It's Most Likely what would happen.

You're right, but it's what you do that keeps you out of BA.
Like what Should I do to show myself without going over the top that i want to be in B&A. Like Not Laming Getting To Know people.....? Skills
(02-14-2009, 06:21 PM)TR1pin link Wrote:Like what Should I do to show myself without going over the top that i want to be in B&A. Like Not Laming Getting To Know people.....? Skills

Well, to be in a clan, you'd have to know what they like. Do what Madd said and try being with some of them, help them in clanwars etc. Then learn what they want and then give 'em what they want.