Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I don't know if she toggles, she just lags pretty bad- as in 150 ping one server, 300 on a neighbouring country...
I'm saying I haven't seen any cheating evidence yet.
Thanks guys :+

Grats to GTA and Jenna good luck in B&A
(01-04-2009, 05:45 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote:Lol he isnt good at all.
In AAD he stood still and i unloaded a full round of combat to him while he was playing and standing still and it took  like 25% health off...and was incredibly hard to hit.
But theeeeeen...in a one on one he got pwnt by me so...=/

And then B0n3z is a lol @ fighting.
um who are you talking about? Tinde or Lenda?
(01-04-2009, 05:42 AM)Juice link Wrote:ROFL

1.He is from brasil and his ping is over 250 in euro server
2.He aways lagg
3.He have skills
ROFL

1. I don't give a fuck. JeNNa has same kinda ping and although shes hard to hit, shes hittable.
2. Lagg? You sure its not toggles aswell? Me+Immortality+ about 4 [SAE] were shooting him when he was standing still firing onto another guy. And he took NOTHING.
3. Tbh he ain't that good
(01-04-2009, 01:42 PM)XiZ link Wrote:um who are you talking about? Tinde or Lenda?

brazil is tinde,and darius how he only in sae server do that wow i don't now but in other servers he play good/normal only problem is lagg
(01-04-2009, 03:22 PM)Darius link Wrote:ROFL

1. I don't give a fuck. JeNNa has same kinda ping and although shes hard to hit, shes hittable.
2. Lagg? You sure its not toggles aswell? Me+Immortality+ about 4 [SAE] were shooting him when he was standing still firing onto another guy. And he took NOTHING.
3. Tbh he ain't that good
lmao at the reply and original post. anyways so is jenna ladyboy or a man?
(01-04-2009, 09:55 PM)Strika link Wrote:lmao at the reply and original post. anyways so is jenna ladyboy or a man?
female, if you must know. pervert
JeNNa:
She doesn't cheat, she's from Isreal if im right and she is hittable..
Quote:Thug link=topic=297.msg167306#msg167306 date=1231107838]
JeNNa:
She doesn't cheat, she's from Isreal if im right and she is hittable..
Agree