Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-06-2008, 08:11 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:ImMortality has more chance of making himself a good walking weapons fighter instead of runnies
grey you're sooo gay.
(12-06-2008, 08:15 PM)HaZe link Wrote:grey you're sooo gay.
Its okay to be gay.

btw yall like my new bag
[Image: handbag6021.jpg]
no it's gay!
(12-06-2008, 06:19 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Just thought I'd let yall know, I've left B&A.
Don't be shocked if you see me in LVP without the [BA] tag.
It was a hard choice, but ever since I got in I felt like the only reason I was part of the clan was the free sex I got from Darkfire- even then, it was uncomfortable when Buhu watched. What was even more uncomfortable was when Funky walked in on us, boy how I had to talk my way out of that one... and remember the time when Salvo ******** his ***** with all the jelly and used the pineapple to ***** his ******* whilst massaging his ******** with old newspapers and a purse... heh, yeah looking back on it we sure did have some good times.
But I stand by my decision with confidence, it's been nice rolling with yall but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Adios!

http://forum.cl0wned.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=187&sid=eff7fbe399c70e84a4a6b35b7e4b6359

:w
Bit of privacy please.
You where in BA? :o
(12-07-2008, 12:20 AM)ReVolveR link Wrote:You where in BA? :o
I don't wanna ruin it darkfire, but I think you should remove that quote about Maddo. Theres alot of retards on this forum (e.g one who I quoted) who don't seem to get it.
lol, poor Maddolis :')
[W]Maddolis[HC4L] dont dare to leave HC4L ~!!!
(12-08-2008, 09:45 AM)Terror link Wrote:[W]Maddolis[HC4L] dont dare to leave HC4L ~!!!

Never will brother, never will~