Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Sid is no way to discuss that with they, they ever act right u didnt notticed??  _O-
Btw sad to read some comments from some people after the discussion we got talking about cheats  :X
(08-09-2008, 02:31 PM)yeray link Wrote:Sid is no way to discuss that with they, they ever are rights u didnt notticed??  _O-
Btw sad to read some comments from some people after the discussion we got talking about cheats  :X

...what?
Wow... Do i have to remember you guys that this is only a game?
Now get of each others balls and get on topic.

I just wanted to say that the last big fight was fun, hope there more to come  :+

laugh again about my english suprunaman, like i care  :w
dindt P die also?
You don't see much P's online these days... Could be
Quote:GTA_Rules link=topic=297.msg135336#msg135336 date=1218293390]
You don't see much P's online these days... Could be
P died around 0.1b i think D:
(08-09-2008, 03:53 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:P died around 0.1b i think D:

Yep, like almost all old clans
Ahahah Sid!  _O-
HaZe thanks for trying to clear this shit up, since your one of the few who actually understands Infinity.  :P (and me D:)

[Image: Successful_troll2.jpg]
(08-09-2008, 02:31 PM)yeray link Wrote:Sid is no way to discuss that with they, they ever act right u didnt notticed??  _O-

Idd. I'll translate Maddolis, if you're too lazy/stupid or choose not to understand.

He says there is no way to discuss things with BA/SaW because always act like they are right even if they are blatantly in the wrong. He also said that its sad/ironic to see people's comments after recent discussions about cheats in the BB thread...

Top class post if you're smart enough to see it. Ded.

(08-09-2008, 03:46 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:dindt P die also?

(08-09-2008, 03:53 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:P died around 0.1b i think D:

Lulwut, if you were actually active ingame Greyfox, instead of just forum trolling, you'd notice that we came back to activity a week ago, and that there were 4 of us on LVP alone yesterday (not that LVP is the only measure of activity in SA-MP, dumb fucks). Also we were super active before i went inactive for two motnhs, a couple of months ago. So.... WTF..

Bottom line is, anyone without big fucking BLINKERS on their eyes will see right away that Darius is not a legit player. And you'd also see that anyone defending his actions looks bad too.

:w