Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
omg who said im asskissing? :o rofl never
(08-06-2008, 05:20 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I don't *try* to make you look bad, you just do that yourself by refusing to kick cheaters straight away, along with being the leader of a flaming clan, etc. Not going to go into this.

If I saw that you were making a "joke" to Darkfire as opposed to provoking him, I wouldn't have said jack shit.
[BA] are a clan where I respect most of the members, and if they come under attack by a clan where I only respect one or two, then I'll jump in and defend my mates.
Sure, it doesn't make me look like a nice guy in the end, because it means I end up defending more people and hence, flaming more, but I hope it means my allies get a good impression of me, because I'm a loyal guy.

Whether you decide to drop it right now, or slip in the "last word", go for it- because a lot of people are growing tired of this argument, but thats it from me.
Nice suprunaman!! But Darkfire still dont need your help to answer me , lo pillas?
(08-07-2008, 10:07 AM)HaZe link Wrote:you already got denied http://clowned.bigforumpro.com/applicati...pp-t45.htm

so you can stop the ass kissing now kthx
Actually he got temporarily denied.  ;)

For the record, hes not asskissing. He's a friendly guy who likes BA. Can't you be friendly HaZe?
I was actually the one who told him to post an application. D:
(08-07-2008, 03:15 PM)Darius link Wrote:Actually he got temporarily denied.  ;)

For the record, hes not asskissing. He's a friendly guy who likes BA. Can't you be friendly HaZe?
there is no such thing as ''temporarily'' denied, your denied you can reapply

and ffs stop acting like this >_>
(08-07-2008, 03:15 PM)Darius link Wrote:Actually he got temporarily denied.  ;)

He's not a friendly guy, he's an asshole.
His attitude is comparative to Swifty.

(08-07-2008, 04:18 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:there is no such thing as ''temporarily'' denied, your denied you can reapply

and ffs stop acting like this >_>
Precisely, if you're denied you're denied.
A little recruiting tip, never be very eager to get someone into your clan.
Actually, he got totally denied.
/drama

Anyway, Mr Rogers is a clown...:

[youtube=425,350]fBTpSqE3ipY[/youtube]
(08-07-2008, 06:09 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:He's not a friendly guy, he's an asshole.
Well not too me.

(08-07-2008, 04:18 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:and ffs stop acting like this >_>
Like what?

(08-07-2008, 08:02 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Actually, he got totally denied.
lol I was told different..  8)7
(08-07-2008, 03:15 PM)Darius link Wrote:For the record, hes not asskissing. He's a friendly guy who likes BA. Can't you be friendly HaZe?

True that , im just being friendly. HaZe if u dont like me , just say so and ill completely leave u alone , k? :)

(08-07-2008, 06:09 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:He's not a friendly guy, he's an asshole.

ffs stop it with the flaming. So i flamed at you , but i also apologized and hevent done anything to you since then , besides trying to be friendly.

(08-07-2008, 04:18 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:there is no such thing as ''temporarily'' denied, your denied you can reapply

And thats just what im gonna do when i feel ready , just train and reapply when i think ill do good enough.

So i really hope everything is clear with me now and there will be no flaming ;)
(08-07-2008, 11:04 PM)n00ne link Wrote:And thats just what im gonna do when i feel ready , just train and reapply when i think ill do good enough.

So i really hope everything is clear with me now and there will be no flaming ;)

No need to reapply, you're denied.