Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(08-05-2008, 02:53 PM)Ben link Wrote:That is completely hypocritical. Every thread any [BB] member has posted in you and your friends bring it back to them cheating. You seriously need to think about things before you say them, Maddolis.

I was waiting for someone to pick me up on this.
I haven't posted in the BB thread after I said I'd stop- even after gangeris and Master replied with provocative completely stupid posts.
The most recent "flamewars" started when YeraY returned from his little break, nuff said.
First at all, i dont think darkfire get that words as offense, i know him enough like to know he will take that as joke.
And 2nd... i really dont understand why you posted an answer for me... its darkfire who have to say something not you...
Looks like you love me too much madd, following every post from yeray to made a good answer with perfect english to made me looks bad.
(08-06-2008, 01:37 AM)yeray link Wrote:First at all, i dont think darkfire get that words as offense, i know him enough like to know he will take that as joke.
And 2nd... i really dont understand why you posted an answer for me... its darkfire who have to say something not you...
Looks like you love me too much madd, following every post from yeray to made a good answer with perfect english to made me looks bad.

I don't *try* to make you look bad, you just do that yourself by refusing to kick cheaters straight away, along with being the leader of a flaming clan, etc. Not going to go into this.

If I saw that you were making a "joke" to Darkfire as opposed to provoking him, I wouldn't have said jack shit.
[BA] are a clan where I respect most of the members, and if they come under attack by a clan where I only respect one or two, then I'll jump in and defend my mates.
Sure, it doesn't make me look like a nice guy in the end, because it means I end up defending more people and hence, flaming more, but I hope it means my allies get a good impression of me, because I'm a loyal guy.

Whether you decide to drop it right now, or slip in the "last word", go for it- because a lot of people are growing tired of this argument, but thats it from me.
Nice Words Mad :)
(08-06-2008, 01:37 AM)yeray link Wrote:First at all, i dont think darkfire get that words as offense, i know him enough like to know he will take that as joke.

I didn't take it as offense, it was just a joke, right?  ;)
yeray for the win  :+ (you old basterd) ^^
im back.... i miss anything?
Yeah, you missed me
lol i know
Who are you? Some old school BA?