Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Yeah, I did cheat a few times on the B&A server, but I realised it was wrong, then I deleted the cheat, and it wont ever come back.
B&A still owns !
lol even without Haze, Greyfox, Azkiller, Azerty and more. You guys are easy, maby you dont realise it....
Nothing against you but :+..Facts lol
(08-04-2008, 06:55 PM)GiLLi link Wrote:lol even without Haze, Greyfox, Azkiller, Azerty and more. You guys are easy, maby you dont realise it....
Indeed , BA had always great players :D
(08-04-2008, 06:55 PM)GiLLi link Wrote:lol even without Haze, Greyfox, Azkiller, Azerty and more. You guys are easy, maby you dont realise it....

I don't even know you
(08-04-2008, 11:26 AM)GiLLi link Wrote:2shot suck
I completely disagree. :/

And yeah internet in UK is a rip-off, costs a bomb and its slow.  :(
(08-05-2008, 12:25 AM)Donutman link Wrote:I don't even know you

Coming from someone who can kick both your asses, I'd say he is harder than you.
(08-04-2008, 06:42 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Yeah, I did cheat a few times on the B&A server, but I realised it was wrong, then I deleted the cheat, and it wont ever come back.

SSSSSSssshhh man!!! u crazy dont say that here, is too dangerouse, now whole BA will look as cheater clan becouse a leader used it  _O-  _O-
(08-05-2008, 01:56 PM)yeray link Wrote:SSSSSSssshhh man!!! u crazy dont say that here, is too dangerouse, now whole BA will look as cheater clan becouse a leader used it  _O-  _O-

YeraY would you please stop provoking flame in every thread you post in?
(08-05-2008, 02:47 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:YeraY would you please stop provoking flame in every thread you post in?
That is completely hypocritical. Every thread any [BB] member has posted in you and your friends bring it back to them cheating. You seriously need to think about things before you say them, Maddolis.