Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(08-03-2008, 08:01 PM)DMX link Wrote:is [M2S] caln is a good one? like NB /?
God damn newfag. There is a world outside LVP you know?
(08-03-2008, 08:01 PM)DMX link Wrote:is [M2S] caln is a good one? like NB /?
M2S is quite good sometimes
(08-03-2008, 08:11 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:M2S is quite good sometimes
Not really.  _O-
(08-03-2008, 05:07 PM)azerty link Wrote:ok got internet at cousins house

so il make it fast
Like haze already said bod are a waste of time

I remenber a BoD saying this : " we can easly handle BA with 4shots " on samp.co.uk forums

So donutman 4shots clanwar no ?  ;)

Rules: No [glow=red,2,300]Cheating[/glow]/[glow=red,2,300]Flaming[/glow]/Gamemode bug exploiting/Conferring.

BoD not flaming ? not possible
No cheating ? lol you and especialy LilJon lags like shit even if you donutman lives in UK ( i think )

Actually it's always someone else starting it, ever since I left SaW things have been getting worse, more and more people hating us but I ask them did I ever turn on any of you guys once? Whenever I've played the past few years I've been way too easy to hit because of my ping, and since the internet round here really FUCKING SUCKS I decided to downgrade it. Also the RAM on this PC doesn't help either but I ain't really give a shit tbh. To my knowledge even in the past-BoD we never did a 4shot war, only 2 shots.
Quote:LilJoN link=topic=297.msg133359#msg133359 date=1217781655]
M2S yes,MOB yes,NB after SAE  :) you dont know our private section dickyrider..

I'm a dickrider because I asked you a straight neutral question?
Calm the fuck down boy, have fun in the freakin game.
(08-03-2008, 10:50 PM)Donutman link Wrote:Actually it's always someone else starting it, ever since I left SaW things have been getting worse, more and more people hating us but I ask them did I ever turn on any of you guys once? Whenever I've played the past few years I've been way too easy to hit because of my ping, and since the internet round here really FUCKING SUCKS I decided to downgrade it. Also the RAM on this PC doesn't help either but I ain't really give a shit tbh. To my knowledge even in the past-BoD we never did a 4shot war, only 2 shots.
lol so what ur saying is you downgraded your internet to make yourself lag, with the intention of it being an advantage? laaame
(08-04-2008, 06:30 AM)HaZe link Wrote:lol so what ur saying is you downgraded your internet to make yourself lag, with the intention of it being an advantage? laaame

That's about as low as it gets.
To think of all the crap I get for having a high ping- when I can upgrade my internet connection, pay hundreds more a month and still have the same ping and hitbox- yet we have these people who slow down their internet to make themselves harder to hit, and have the cheek to give ME crap about my ping.
It is truly pathetic, in every sense of the word.
2shot suck 4 shot ownt and BoD have not chance..

gl
im ez to hit to
(08-04-2008, 11:26 AM)GiLLi link Wrote:2shot suck 4 shot ownt and BoD have not chance..

gl

What was BA without Haze, Greyfox, Azkiller, Azerty and all the new guys? (I'm not talking about skill either) It's been them acting as if they've been in BA for centuries, wasn't long ago they were banging for another clan and especially 8ball with MW saying how they would've beat us, but P done 'em over without a sweat. So who the hell are you to go round posting crap like that LOL would you even play? It's the guys who've just joined who would be playing and because of them that BA is actually known by BoD. Didn't Darkfire cheat too? Might of mixed that up with somebody so don't go cut your wrists over what I just said.

(08-04-2008, 06:30 AM)HaZe link Wrote:lol so what ur saying is you downgraded your internet to make yourself lag, with the intention of it being an advantage? laaame

No retard, I'll explain it to you. The internet we pay for over here is overused and overcharged. You don't get what you pay for (we even had to pay over £200 for it to be installed) and it was quite expensive too. And no, my parents did not decide to downgrade it so that I lagged on a PC game LMAO, I know it's hard for you to understand it though.