Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(08-01-2008, 11:57 AM)yeray link Wrote:That is the difference maddolis...
normal people get pissed off withs insults, haters/flamers just enjoy with them
Other way round dear.
Men don't give a shit about kids insulting them over the internet.
You can tell me to "fuck my dead ancestors" as many times as you want in Spanish, but I'll just keep laughing at how annoyed you really are.
In the real world, the people who go over the top swearing at someone are really very scared of them.
If you're insulted by me telling you that you can very well be a bitch at times, then you're the one with the issues. To you, I'm just a random Australian who you only know over the internet- why should you let my insults bother you in the real world?
That being said I tend not to insult people for the fun of it, only when they talk bullshit to me (often starts with "you're nothing without your ping" and such).
(08-01-2008, 12:18 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Men don't give a shit about kids insulting them over the internet.
You can tell me to "fuck my dead ancestors" as many times as you want in Spanish, but I'll just keep laughing at how annoyed you really are.
I repeat you fool "tus muertos" is tipical expression from the south of spain and as i said is not as insult... is more like "fuck", i told you 1000 times too... before talk spanish learn a bit... if you dont know what are you talking about, maybe close your mouth
(08-01-2008, 07:17 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:AizheR wasn't kicked, Shaka wasn't kicked.
Nuff said.

AizheR left due to it, Shaka was kicked ;)
(08-01-2008, 05:00 AM)yeray link Wrote:Listen to me little man, the reason becouse i play lvp "sometimes" with undercover nick is becouse i can play and kill people without listen any flame... the other day i played with yeray nick and i had 3 helikills, whole server nading me and people trying to park over me... all that people was supossed to be high level fighters (and i dont doubt about some of them, i know they are).
So if i kill somoene with [BB]YeraY i have to listen shit from like 30 minutes, if i do with undercover nick i receive invites in clans  _O-  _O- SAD

Motorola where are you basing your words?? everybody can get wrong.. we got problems with someone.. we fixed its all
My friend... i suggest you to dont listen too much borat... really i knwo what i mean  ;)
And moto... funny pictures that from borat.. here is a little present from my samp folder pictures.. (comments like this.. i can find a looooot)
[Image: LOL.jpg]

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(08-01-2008, 12:22 PM)yeray link Wrote:I repeat you fool "tus muertos" is tipical expression from the south of spain and is said not as insult... is more like "fuck", i told you 1000 times too... before talk spanish learn a bit... if you dont know what are you talking about, maybe close your mouth

Speak English please, I can't be bothered reading that crap to understand what you're trying to say, only to find out that you're still flaming people.
what you dont understand??? :o i typed wrong 1 word... i see enough for you like to dont understand whole phrase

Here you got a copy from your brain dude

[Image: G_Cerebro%20de%20Homer.jpg]
Hey! Thats Homer Simpsons Brain!
(08-01-2008, 05:00 AM)yeray link Wrote:[Image: LOL.jpg]
LMFAO. You actually think were being serious? God, you must be retarded.
And your missing the part where I said 'I'm co-developer of s0beit'  _O-
looks more like you are the retarded.... why you dont read next post at this one from me???
I dont said you are cheaters or you used... just wanted to show to moto about sometimes people talk more then needed.
Next time please, read good before call someone retard.
Ok, let's keep this simple:

Hey, kids, stop this bullshit. Not just in this topic, also in BB topic and wherever you guys do it.