Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I need clan, anyone recruiting?
(07-31-2008, 08:45 PM)estroe link Wrote:AizheR is out, Shaka is out. Swifty was denied.

Makes 4 topics useless or so..
Well, they should make another topic. As you can see in my signature. Quoted from YOU.
And YeraY I wouldn't boast about 'pwning' 8ball, the fact you were using an undercover name just shows how much of a coward you are, and how much killing people matters to your e-ego.  _O-
Listen to me little man, the reason becouse i play lvp "sometimes" with undercover nick is becouse i can play and kill people without listen any flame... the other day i played with yeray nick and i had 3 helikills, whole server nading me and people trying to park over me... all that people was supossed to be high level fighters (and i dont doubt about some of them, i know they are).
So if i kill somoene with [BB]YeraY i have to listen shit from like 30 minutes, if i do with undercover nick i receive invites in clans  _O-  _O- SAD

Motorola where are you basing your words?? everybody can get wrong.. we got problems with someone.. we fixed its all
My friend... i suggest you to dont listen too much borat... really i knwo what i mean  ;)
And moto... funny pictures that from borat.. here is a little present from my samp folder pictures.. (comments like this.. i can find a looooot)
[Image: LOL.jpg]
(08-01-2008, 05:00 AM)yeray link Wrote:Listen to me little man, the reason becouse i play lvp "sometimes" with undercover nick is becouse i can play and kill people without listen any flame... the other day i played with yeray nick and i had 3 helikills, whole server nading me and people trying to park over me... all that people was supossed to be high level fighters (and i dont doubt about some of them, i know they are).
So if i kill somoene with [BB]YeraY i have to listen shit from like 30 minutes, if i do with undercover nick i receive invites in clans  _O-  _O- SAD

Motorola where are you basing your words?? everybody can get wrong.. we got problems with someone.. we fixed its all
My friend... i suggest you to dont listen too much borat... really i knwo what i mean  ;)
And moto... funny pictures that from borat.. here is a little present from my samp folder pictures.. (comments like this.. i can find a looooot)
[Image: LOL.jpg]

Carepie?¿ BA>BB

Listen too Shit ftw
8ball doesnt cheat yeray. and you very rarely kill people at LVP, so you wouldnt hear any flame anyway.
me rarely what?? lol haze 95% of lvp i have no problem to kill them in 1 vs 1 just a few fighters like you or maddolis are hardly to kill for me, im not calling him cheater, dont get me wrong.. Just mading a reply to motorola about those pics/logs from borat... everybody talk more then is needed sometimes, that is what i wanted to show.. I dont know if you have something personal agaisnt me (saying that you said looks like), at last i dont care. Like i said im not playing lvp that much so i really dont care what you think about me/BB. Good clans in samp know us and respect us so keep your circus for you guys :)

Btw 1 clan more out of lvp... congrats  ;)  still like this and you will have the whole LVP to fight with 2 clans  _O-  _O-
(07-31-2008, 08:45 PM)estroe link Wrote:AizheR is out, Shaka is out. Swifty was denied.

Makes 4 topics useless or so..

AizheR wasn't kicked, Shaka wasn't kicked.
Nuff said.

(08-01-2008, 05:00 AM)yeray link Wrote:So if i kill somoene with [BB]YeraY i have to listen shit from like 30 minutes
You think its tough on you?
If I kill or get killed as [W]Maddolis I receive endless shit for the rest of the time I'm ingame + in other people's forums devoted to pissing me off.
Too bad for the haters, I only find it funny.
(08-01-2008, 07:17 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:If I kill or get killed as [W]Maddolis I receive endless shit for the rest of the time I'm ingame + in other people's forums devoted to pissing me off.
Too bad for the haters, I only find it funny.
That is the difference maddolis...
normal people get pissed off withs insults, haters/flamers just enjoy with them
shoundt you almighty walkie clan BB, play at GTA:T, fact is you were prolly I_R_ME.
sorry i dont understand you