Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-07-2008, 07:19 AM)azerty link Wrote:better late than never yeray  :P  :+ :+

true dat..
damn my internet sucks , its the second time i get trouble with the connection to any gta server , im so close to take a hammer and break the shit of this computer ...

i didnt play like 2 weeks cus of this ! 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7
Wassup my fellow clowns :+
Welcome, 8Ball :)
Wait wtf, why all this flaming on

BA? One of OUR members clan hops to you and WE get flamed?! Wasn't like this last time I went on LVP a couple of weeks ago, we were all having giggles back then. Man you seem to have chaanged.

Are you cool with them flaming us AzKiller? Last time I spoke to you on logged xfire, again a couple of weeks ago, you were saying how

was the funnest clan you'd ever been in.

And Grayfox, you want our members to leave

?! BAHAHAHA. You STILL butthurt 'cos we kicked your ass for being a lil' b1tch? Duuuude... you're pathetic huh?

BA: You guys are looking like total kiddy nubs right now. Enjoy your moment. But this is my prognostic: you guys are a rabble of overhyped lil' shits that eat too much fucking sugar, and have NOTHING to do 'cept desperately needing kicks from the PC 'cos school's off...; it won't be long before you tear yourselve's apart simply by being overcrowded with assholes.

P.S. If people leave, people leave, only person's gonna make a big deal about it is gayfox, 'cos he got nothin' better to think about. All I know, and what I like is: the people that stay are all cool, hardcore, and loyal motherfuckers, THAT'S what a Prodigy is; the people that go, AINT.

:w

[modbreak]Keep it a bit nicer[/modbreak]

Werrrrrr Darkfire, u though I was cereal about Greyfox being a toggler? LOL.
Me and Greyfox joke around alot, you obviously don't know me.  _O-
Congratz 8balls  ;)  :+
Good Fight today in your server BA
(07-07-2008, 06:50 PM)SidVicious link Wrote:Wait wtf, why all this flaming on

BA? One of OUR members clan hops to you and WE get flamed?! Wasn't like this last time I went on LVP a couple of weeks ago, we were all having giggles back then. Man you seem to have chaanged.

Are you cool with them flaming us AzKiller? Last time I spoke to you on logged xfire, again a couple of weeks ago, you were saying how

was the funnest clan you'd ever been in.

And Grayfox, you want our members to leave

?! BAHAHAHA. You STILL butthurt 'cos we kicked your ass for being a lil' b1tch? Duuuude... you're pathetic huh?

BA: You guys are looking like total kiddy nubs right now. Enjoy your moment. But this is my prognostic: you guys are a rabble of overhyped lil' shits that eat too much fucking sugar, and have NOTHING to do 'cept desperately needing kicks from the PC 'cos school's off...; it won't be long before you tear yourselve's apart simply by being overcrowded with assholes.

P.S. If people leave, people leave, only person's gonna make a big deal about it is gayfox, 'cos he got nothin' better to think about. All I know, and what I like is: the people that stay are all cool, hardcore, and loyal motherfuckers, THAT'S what a Prodigy is; the people that go, AINT.

:w

[modbreak]Keep it a bit nicer[/modbreak]

sid, i don't understand what you're talking about. what happened with BA and P?
i made a joke, about prez joining SaW so sid u med or what?
you probadly are and im warning you dont let me get it,
i started hating you again after i heard you talked much shit about me and i dont like that.