Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-19-2011, 05:30 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: woohoooo :)

http://forum.cl0wned.net/

Thanks Xen0n :D <3
comeon dude just admit, its basically BA as a clan now.
come on dude, if you didn't get it like a few months ago, we did recreate it, but yeh first it was a gang, like 2 months ago or something
(05-19-2011, 06:35 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: come on dude, if you didn't get it like a few months ago, we did recreate it, but yeh first it was a gang, like 2 months ago or something
I just needed confirmation, why don't you confirm it officially?
Do you see how dead this game is? Do you see how many kids there is talking shit? There is no reason to confirm anything, I don't take this game serious at all, so to be honest, I don't care. The B&A members know, that's enough.
This is new..I didnt know that we became a clan again ..
(05-19-2011, 07:31 PM)Agent link Wrote: This is new..I didnt know that we became a clan again ..

Yeah well, you do know what I ment with "The B&A members know, thats enough." :) But indeed, we aren't really a clan, its more a gang with a tag. anyway, how care, dead game anyway
(05-19-2011, 08:01 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: But indeed, we aren't really a clan, its more a gang with a tag. anyway, how care, dead game anyway

Thats what I tought ... Yeah I didnt play SAMP for a long time :P
(05-19-2011, 07:01 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Do you see how dead this game is? Do you see how many kids there is talking shit? There is no reason to confirm anything, I don't take this game serious at all, so to be honest, I don't care. The B&A members know, that's enough.
No, your wrong. SA-MP is not dying, infact its the opposite - the player count is increasing.
However I guess when the only server you play is LVP, its easy to assume that as LVP is dying.
i think darius is cute
(05-19-2011, 10:33 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: i think darius is cute

he can be a pain in the ass sometimes...