Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-10-2011, 04:57 PM)Sammo link Wrote: haha, na der aba right  ;)

no but he is? huh? :D
n00ne man..gisele > lucy anyday 8)
SHE IS HOT

Okay n00ne you no gay :)

*faps*
I'd hit those into submission.
[Image: 2ldbp1k.jpg]

Nancy Patton. Hottest girl ever!
I would say I'd hit those but they're way out of my league.
I'd look at them, make eye contact, they'd give me some "eww wtf" look and keep walking, and I would look down, sad, and drink my sorrows away.
IM REALISTIC.
(05-13-2011, 03:52 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I would say I'd hit those but they're way out of my league.
I'd look at them, make eye contact, they'd give me some "eww wtf" look and keep walking, and I would look down, sad, and drink my sorrows away.
IM REALISTIC.

Real gent.
(05-13-2011, 03:52 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I would say I'd hit those but they're way out of my league.
IM REALISTIC.

True words.
IM REALISTIC.

I'd rather go to her and offer a drink or something, I prefer a clear no instead of knowing I haven't even tried. CMON MAN LOOK AT ALL THAT MEAT