Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-16-2009, 01:26 PM)Shark link Wrote:Yo Jerome, I'm gonna do this in style, because apparently you didn't understand what everyone wants you to do:

[Image: 7868c9eaa99d.gif]

Ari Gold, everything that character says is goddamn priceless, Entourage wouldn't be shit without Ari Gold.
Yeah, but Drama is pretty good too. Also, funny thing is that the main character who represents an actor is the worse at acting in the show.
Who is this Jerome guy anyway?  Did he just suddenly grow a mouth and want to parade it across the vast space that internet forums have to offer?
Pretty much yeah.
(04-16-2009, 01:43 PM)CP:James link Wrote:Who is this Jerome guy anyway?  Did he just suddenly grow a mouth and want to parade it across the vast space that internet forums have to offer?

You mean like you do ? And these other nubs, think they are top men on the net but in real life most of you are nothing but a failure. And yeah, of course your going to deny it, your on the net, you can say your the king of England and make people believe it. So take a look in a mirror and look at yourself before you post hypocritical comments.
Right, and this is where it ends(goes for the other topics were you're talking shit too).
Hardly hypocritical considering im not going the forum acting like a mouthy 16 year old that knows how to spell, call me what you will, but remember us 'failures' arnt going around being critical and over dramatic feeling obliged to post at every chance we get just to try and get attention to feed of my friend, case closed.
(04-16-2009, 04:51 PM)Jerome link Wrote:You mean like you do ? And these other nubs, think they are top men on the net but in real life most of you are nothing but a failure. And yeah, of course your going to deny it, your on the net, you can say your the king of England and make people believe it. So take a look in a mirror and look at yourself before you post hypocritical comments.

Excuse me? We are the failures? Are we the ones who are 21 year old and spend their days on sa-mp?
wannabe G-Unit  :P

Oh guys I released my first DM/kill video. Here
(04-16-2009, 05:31 PM)Shark link Wrote:Excuse me? We are the failures? Are we the ones who are 21 year old and spend their days on sa-mp?

No, you are 18 year olds who spend their days on SA:MP. And anyway, your point being? Hundreds upon thousands of people play games into their life, like 30/40/50 year olds, so what? Doesn't mean they have no life. If you think that then you need some education in real life. Stop wanking over my posts, etc. and stop trolling every single post i make.

My apologies estroe but sometimes things have to be said, this is my final post on the matter, and now you can watch the nerds cry over it.