Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PES 2011
Who is playing this on PC?

It's only £25 in England which is way cheaper than normal so I'm gonna buy it rather than cheat my way into being able to play online for free like normal.

I'm a big PES fan since PES 4 :D

I always play Master League throughout the whole season and until the next PES comes out :)
A friend told me that this is almost same as pes 10 , so idk, it got "Copa Libertadores" tho, (nice for me cause there are few Peruvian teams) a nice addition but idk, my friend told me that fifa 11 is way better.
I play... Played it since my main PC's HDD died... Anyway, even though mine is pirate and I can't play it online, I gotta say it's way different from PES 2010. New passing & shooting system, animations, (shitty) cameras, etc. And even though it's got a crapload of NEW! shitty and annoying bugs / features, it's somewhat better than PES 2010.

I also do what you do, DeathEat3r :P I normally play the master league until my team goes bankrupt (yeah even when I won all the matches the fuckin players requested a salary increase and I ended up without enough funds), then start again and so on til the new version comes out, or just play with real life friends, which is what I've been doing the most lately.

Coming back on topic, well I also liked FIFA 11 a little more, it feels more realistic but I'm really used to PES since 5, it has much more features, gamemodes and so forth, so I think for now I'll sacrify quality for quantity. I converted the currencies, and 25 pounds isn't exactly "cheap" for me, lol, that's about what it costs here every year, but if it is cheap for you go ahead and buy it, you won't lose a lot. I'd buy it too because I've never played it online and I'd like to, but it'll come out here just today, so I'll wait a few weeks til the prices go down a bit. ALSO, before you buy it, if you decide to, try FIFA 11.
I always hate FIFA

Its a great game, great graphics all real stuff and very realistic.

PES is just more fun and feels more like a football game lol and the stat ratings on players is way better. On fifa its also pretty much impossible to take it past people with good skill and good technique.

I'll buy PES 2011 then :) I'll be playing Master League again soon.

Who did you have in your PES 2010 master league team btw?

I play a 3-4-3 and I have a goalkeeper called Diego on 97 rating. Ferdinand (93), Vidic (94) and some youngster i brought up called Amedick (95). Arda Turan (91), Gourcuff (97), Hamsik (95), Nani (94), Zarate (92), Rooney (96), Juan Mata (90)
Definitely I prefer Pro Evolution Soccer. Fifa isn't that bad, however I think it was always easier to play. I didn't try the lastest PES and Fifa editions, but probably I'm going to buy PES. It seems pretty good, once again. :P
pes sucks
@ Pedro: I used to hate FIFA badly as well (for PC), but now FIFA 11 uses the same engine as in the consoles (well nearly the same) and it's improved a lot, the gameplay there seems harder and more realistic, still I agree with what DeathEat3r said.

@ DeathEat3r: I know it's kinda lame, but I always start the ML with Real Madrid... I usually sell the worst players, and try to get people like Rooney, Eto'o, Mauro Zárate, Ibrahimović, Puyol, Robinho, Agüero and so on... I would start with the bare basic ficticious name team, but I can't be arsed to be raped in every match and wait for years for my team to improve; that's boring, so I started with good teams. My problem is that I went crazy buying players all over, and at the end, when they asked for a salary increase I had to accept because otherwise they'd leave the team, and that's when my team went bankrupt. I always use the 4-3-3 lineup, mostly with Cristiano as right extreme, Kaká as the centre forward and Benzemá or Robben as left extreme. By the way, I noticed that now the players' general ranking goes up to 110.
I might be wrong, but at least comparing PES and FIFA to Playstation 2 and to PC, both are better to Playstation 2 .Perhaps this Christmas I'm going to buy a Playstation 3 and Fifa for it. For now I think I'll really buy PES for Playstation 2.
Cbf to goto the store.

I downloaded it, installing it now.

If its good I might go and buy it.
i already have for PC and for xbox360. Its awesome and i play in xbox360 online and is pff... i cant explain it!  *O* *O*