Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stats
My fight club stats are reset? I didn't ask for anything and they are 0 kills 1 deaths?!
Hi I Like To Said Since The NEw Update I Have See That My Bride Club Stats Ain't Like Gave Me Before i Got 8000kills or more in bj Now i only got 17.THanks you For Youre Time Hope This WIll be Fixed As Soon As Possible
(10-05-2010, 10:29 PM)SH4kur link Wrote: Hi I Like To Said Since The NEw Update I Have See That My Bride Club Stats Ain't Like Gave Me Before i Got 8000kills or more in bj Now i only got 17.THanks you For Youre Time Hope This WIll be Fixed As Soon As Possible

Bride club?
Hey guys! My bank account isn't also good. It is backing to 1 billion when I leave the game. Yesterday I made about 200/300 mil, I'm really sure, and today when I come ingame I  only had 1 million, again. This is happening since you did this last update and removed (at least for me) 1 billion :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

(10-03-2010, 01:03 PM)Jay link Wrote: The message that shows in the bank command for moderators and above is actually hardcoded in and only a minor issue. You can think of that as a typo.

We're looking into the problems with the auto banking. Thanks.

Edit:
Do note however that anything you bank above 1,000,000,000 will reset when you rejoin the game.

Then it's not a bug  :)
I'm Waiting more then 3days No Answer..Yea i'll be patient
omg matthias fixed my stats and now theyr bugged again
Weezy now has over 1300 hours xD
I'm 1337 :)
Didn't you have 400 hours or something 2 days ago?  :P
he did , that fag propably donated to get much hours but there is a fail u registered 60days ago and got 1300 hours u will propably be called as the top 1 nerd .