Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
(11-04-2010, 09:46 PM)H0lden link Wrote: oh ok, i'll stop mini-modding and start modding, i havn't checked LVP in a while and havn't actually thought you'd be stupid enough to put the tags on and imposter the tags, your a fail troll and so are the people who even put the tags on.

Haha you need to come up with something  better than that, you are just bitter that my project blew up in a way people wouldn't expect it to. During those 10+h tons of admins have been online many times, including estroja and absolutely no-one said shit til today. Imposter? What the fuck does that mean? Did you kick members of NiS as well even if it's remarkably similar to SiN? Newp. I wonder why...

It's funny how much time you guys spend on getting rid of all the players and how little on actually getting new ones on board, yet you cry about lvp dying out and bla bla bla.

Now pack your silly signature with your cheap slags and get back to work, hombre. And do it right.
(11-04-2010, 09:46 PM)H0lden link Wrote: oh ok, i'll stop mini-modding and start modding, i havn't checked LVP in a while and havn't actually thought you'd be stupid enough to put the tags on and imposter the tags, your a fail troll and so are the people who even put the tags on.
[5iN] and [SiN] are 2 different tags you imbecile kid
youre a fail mod
(11-04-2010, 07:25 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: I'm starting a trolluniversity, wanna be my headteacher?
ill be the principal
Quote:[5iN]Yellowman  above

Thinking he means ex-BoD Yellowman.
HoogerBooger, this topic was almost tucked away nicely and forgotten, then you woke it up again :/

Don't post in here anymore.
(11-04-2010, 10:34 PM)R*BOMB link Wrote: HoogerBooger, this topic was almost tucked away nicely and forgotten, then you woke it up again :/

I don't think you should post in here anymore.
+1  :+
i Don't see why people complain about 5iN who's " copying " SiN .
Seriously the tag indeed looks like SiN but those are two different things , HoogerBooger is only here to have fun with doing this kind of things , let him do those things its funny  O+  :D
Plus i don't see why you ( mods , admins ) would kick people from wearing 5iN tag
example :
Last time  sommeon was playing under [SVVK]QwErTy and i asked mods to kick this fake and mods replied me that it doesn't look like the SWK tag .
All this story about 5iN and SiN is just out of proportion.Let SiN rest in peace and may 5iN be the fun clan/gang of hoogerbooger
(11-04-2010, 10:34 PM)R*BOMB link Wrote: HoogerBooger, this topic was almost tucked away nicely and forgotten, then you woke it up again :/

Don't post in here anymore.

I also think HoogerBooger should stop posting here, because on the last few pages I mainly see some trolling and responds to that. That doesn't really contribute to a proper topic.
Please check this topic before thinking about posting again: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22124.0
Holy Fuck! I thought SiN died years ago along with some mod....  ;) Good to see Bomb's still alive... I couldn't read through 22 pages, not enough brain cells left, but I hope there's still a few SiNners out there
(11-04-2010, 11:00 PM)azerty link Wrote: i Don't see why people complain about 5iN who's " copying " SiN .
Seriously the tag indeed looks like SiN but those are two different things , HoogerBooger is only here to have fun with doing this kind of things , let him do those things its funny  O+  :D
Plus i don't see why you ( mods , admins ) would kick people from wearing 5iN tag
example :
Last time  sommeon was playing under [SVVK]QwErTy and i asked mods to kick this fake and mods replied me that it doesn't look like the SWK tag .
All this story about 5iN and SiN is just out of proportion.Let SiN rest in peace and may 5iN be the fun clan/gang of hoogerbooger