Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
(11-02-2010, 05:02 PM)Darius link Wrote: D3 and R*Bomb can't read for shit!

Correct, we truly are sorry for skinning your face... we will make it up to you... i swear
(11-02-2010, 06:57 PM)R*BOMB link Wrote: Correct, we truly are sorry for skinning your face... we will make it up to you... i swear

Apologies accepted, but I don't want to hear anything about [SiN] anymore, I have enough of [NiS] coping [5iN], now [SiN] too. Come on, it's an obvious ripoff.
I'm starting a trolluniversity, wanna be my headteacher?
Ok, little update for ya'll. Today was a successful day, lots of new recruits (memberlist below) and we simply cleaned up the server. Bang!

[5iN]HoogerBooger
[5iN]Greyfox
[5iN]DowJones
[5iN]azerty2
[5iN]Therion
[5iN]Fatetrip
[5iN]n00ne
[5iN]iou2
[5iN]Kivipallur
[5iN]Yellowman
[5iN]o_0
(11-04-2010, 09:11 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Ok, little update for ya'll. Today was a successful day, lots of new recruits (memberlist below) and we simply cleaned up the server. Bang!

[5iN]HoogerBooger
[5iN]Greyfox
[5iN]DowJones
[5iN]azerty2      fake?
[5iN]Therion  random?
[5iN]Fatetrip    lol o,o
[5iN]iou2          fake?
[5iN]Kivipallur  random?
[5iN]Yellowman  above
[5iN]o_0      what she said
(11-04-2010, 09:19 PM)MidNight link Wrote: [5iN]HoogerBooger
[5iN]Greyfox
[5iN]DowJones
[5iN]azerty2      fake?
[5iN]Therion  random?
[5iN]Fatetrip    lol o,o
[5iN]iou2          fake?
[5iN]Kivipallur  random?
[5iN]Yellowman  above
[5iN]o_0      what she said

It's all legit, don't be bitter just because my marketing strategy is successful. [5iN]'s co-leader [5iN]azerty2 helped a lot too. Thanks bro.
Join the server with the tag, and i'll kick you.
(11-04-2010, 09:28 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Join the server with the tag, and i'll kick you.

Err...why? Stop minimoding and man up. Just tell me something...I played with this tag for over 10 hours til today and why didn't you kick me before?
:+
(11-04-2010, 09:30 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Err...why? Stop minimoding and man up. Just tell me something...I played with this tag for over 10 hours til today and why didn't you kick me before?
oh ok, i'll stop mini-modding and start modding, i havn't checked LVP in a while and havn't actually thought you'd be stupid enough to put the tags on and imposter the tags, your a fail troll and so are the people who even put the tags on.