Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
(10-03-2010, 11:25 AM)Simon link Wrote: I wish I had old pictures, it's cool to stumble across these. I didn't know you loved me Darius O+

Nice topic to read. It's a good hit of nostalgia seeing these old 'faces' make posts once again.
Yeah xD. You were the main reason they didn't start shooting me because I was chilling with you :p

Good to see you here :), I thought you quit SA-MP?
(10-03-2010, 06:31 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: I'm very sorry to say sir but you got something a tad bit wrong.

I'll let those who know finish my point..

The list wasn't finished crybaby, and I havn't forgotten about you either.
added ya'll to the list as you -were- indeed one of the first lineups of SiN from the [TX] days.
Quote:Ghost link=topic=26378.msg341183#msg341183 date=1285804668]
Clearly this post won't appeal to many of todays sa-mp players as they havn't a clue what really went down during the peak of SA-MP, which is a shame really because it was the golden era of san andreas online. Great post R*BOMB, we were up there with the top clans. We came, we saw, we conquered, we perished.

Original SiN lineup:

[SiN]R*BOMB
[SiN]d3str0y3r
[SiN]InMaTe
[SiN]Popz
[SiN]ZiGGy
[SiN]McSW
[SiN]Sirmo (aka Zaibatsu)
[SiN]M1ndkiller (aka Exploited)
[SiN]MooN (aka HaZe)
[SiN]C0met
[SiN]Gunso
[SiN]geten
[SiN]fisken
[SiN]Hawk
[SiN]AeRo
[SiN]Chieloos
[SiN]Mike27
[SiN]Donk

And then came the 3rd generation killers, (blackk1lla, weezy, maka, grove, EvilGate, PsychO, Terror, Pazzy, Active, Tape, Alpha the kid, ryankilla, edIT, Delta,  Edge/Saint , Hector, spilot etc.) 
Ah, memories.

Yo what the fuck man? [XT]/[SiN]Neurotoxin???
you weren't in for long at all, plus you were insignificant in every way
(10-03-2010, 03:44 PM)HaZe link Wrote: you weren't in for long at all, plus you were insignificant in every way

Don't make me whoop your ass ingame. You know I can.
(10-03-2010, 03:44 PM)HaZe link Wrote: you weren't in for long at all, plus you were insignificant in every way
bahahah :D I love u haze  :>
(10-02-2010, 04:19 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: 1) Do you have any contact with xlisax (I remember you 2 were dating in SA-MP back in the day)?

I'm pretty sure lisa hated my guts.

(10-02-2010, 04:19 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: 2) Why were you such a dick back in the XT/TX SiN early years?

Still am.

(10-02-2010, 04:19 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I mean I was i your clan ([SiN]Neurotoxin) as one of the top ranked members

>>top ranked members i lol'd

(10-02-2010, 04:19 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: But as we see, my SA-MP career turned out much more successful than yours did, seeing as I am currently basically running things here.

>>SA-MP career

(10-03-2010, 07:19 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: d3str0y3r: How have you been doing? I can see you and R*BOMB have been in contact lemme guess via xfire.

ZiGGY <3 Neva left xfire, you should hop on or get in contact wit me somehow.

(10-03-2010, 11:25 AM)Simon link Wrote: I wish I had old pictures, it's cool to stumble across these.

I got a DVD-r somewhere full of old screens from LW's! But... I cant find it... did find this though :D
http://i51.tinypic.com/30dgg38.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/2q1e6om.jpg

W/E He still got the damn roster wrong lol

yeh d3str0y3r basically, I sold my gaming rig.. so I'm not even playing sa-mp. Just got a mini laptop thats it, but I could hop on MSN every now and again. Xfire oh yeh I could probably install that.

Yeh it sucks after all I've been through I lost everything, I used to have dvd-rs with tons of screenies. Mainly from the [XT!] days. Sucks man, wish I could find them somewhere.  :9~
cool, and when you guys gonna swing your asses ingame?
(10-03-2010, 09:22 PM)MidNight link Wrote: cool, and when you guys gonna swing your asses ingame?
the term 'ingame' died for [SiN]
i.e [SiN] is dead, why do you even bother asking?