Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sensitivity fix
Just because you don't aim at the player in sa-mp doesnt mean you can randomly shoot and have skill.

Also, [BB] always fucking sucked in ww you know nothing
Quote:The bullet on sniper has a slight delay before it hits the target,
Indeed, the sniper bullet actually works like a really fast projectile in GTA.
Quote:Grim link=topic=26275.msg368455#msg368455 date=1294695500]
Really, if u played some AAD u'd realise that sniper in long range is far from useless.
Obviously if ur standing right above a player running around and trying to hit him, it is harder, but far from impossible.
But when you and the enemy are on the same terrain level a sniper is just as effective at long range as it is at close range.

And yes, sniper has a range limit.
The sniper range is limited around somewhere where the view distance is so large u cant see the player.
I'm not sure if the draw distance on settings are still affecting the sniper range limit, think this was fixed ages ago

You have a point for the terrain level issue but as I said I don't know if the sniper has a range limit or not.

Ping matters, lag matters and the targets speed matters.
The bullet on sniper has a slight delay before it hits the target, but the difference between a short range shot and a long range shot is so minimal on samp you dont really have to take that into account when shooting. If it was Bc2 then yea u'd have to focus more, but a shot on samp wont always hit even if u think u had the perfect lead aim: P Too much random stuff on samp. So aim and shoot and hope for a hit xD
But of course the difference between a sucky sniper and a skilled sniper is huge.

Well I didn't really know that but I'm not really convinced of that either.
Yeah, you have to admit, most of the stuff that happen in SAMP are usually random. xD

Says something about how long u've played samp doesnt it?

And it also says something about how I play doesn't it? Why would I waste bullets (and compromise my position if I were in an A/D match) and probably even stop (so just some n00b can back shoot me) for trying to hit a guy that is at least a mile away and that is super sprinting? How can that make me a player who hasn't played SAMP "enough"?

Precision matters.

At this point, I'd say we both have different opinions about it and that we can't convince one-another.
But I'd say this debate was great.  :)

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=26275.msg368463#msg368463 date=1294696679]
Just because you don't aim at the player in sa-mp doesnt mean you can randomly shoot and have skill.

Great. Another hater...
not a hater, fact maker, [BB] isnt even a good ww-clan
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=26275.msg368489#msg368489 date=1294702461]
[TC] is
Anyway Sil3nc3r, I think they wanted to say, It's not about skills - how good you are.
It's about good knowing about Walking Weapons.

[BB] May be not the strongest WW clan in samp, but we still hold our respect on it and got cleanest TCW/CW's.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=26275.msg368463#msg368463 date=1294696679]

excuse me ? and TC is the best clan is it ? lol dont get me started.

And does it look like we are praising about how "good" we are in WW or not , as a matter of fact we just play the game we arent boasting about anything , and whoever TC is what right do you have to judge us , i've actually played WW for the whole of my sa-mp career (hitting 4 years in a few months or so)  starting on rw these days. so get your facts straight about us sucking in ww  we arent saying we are the best but dont go saying we're bad either, i'd like to see TC playing ww before judging others upon how "skilled" they may be.

Call me late or not but i've never heard of TC in the ww sector of samp
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=26275.msg368489#msg368489 date=1294702461]
says the pro
i bet u never Saw BB playing a tcw / cw in ww
urgh man go away and try to count be4 u speak/type
This topic has seriously derailed.

Time to get back on track.
links not working