Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sensitivity fix
Tried that. I found it best to leave it alone..
If I had somewhere around 1000 dpi wich is more normal, and then adjusted the settings ingame it would just fuck up. It's like the Y(up down) axis isnt affected by the settings.

If I put the sensitivity ingame on 1, left and right is rly slow while up and down is still fast as fuck.

But ill mess around with it more later and see if I can get an ok axis
thanks for sharing this
Hmmm
I'm going to buy a mouse like that too
In order to get Mouse Sensitivity to be equal on both the Y and X axis without a "hooked" vorbisFile.dll, you must first know how it works.

If you put your sensitivity on 1 the X axis will be at it's slowest sensitivity and the Y axis will be at it's fastest sensitivity.
If you put your sensitivity on 16 the Y axis will be at it's slowest sensitivity and the X axis will be at it's fastest sensitivity.

So what to do?
Set it at the middle (8 bars) and your X and Y axis will be equal in sensitivity.

I myself play with that 8 sensitivity in-game and I have a Logitech G500 which is set on 500 DPI for GTA SA and I seriously have no problems....
Btw, SA isn't Call of Duty or Counter-Strike so you don't really need a lot of precision....
Yea thats what im doing aswell, playing with the sensitivity on middle bars and having low sensitivity on the mouse (around 500 dpi). Its just a bit annoying when u enter the menu and stuff and the mouse will moe really slow.

(01-04-2011, 09:58 AM)Sil3nc3r link Wrote:Btw, SA isn't Call of Duty or Counter-Strike so you don't really need a lot of precision....

Yes u do.
Quote:Grim link=topic=26275.msg366851#msg366851 date=1294139018]
Yea thats what im doing aswell, playing with the sensitivity on middle bars and having low sensitivity on the mouse (around 500 dpi). Its just a bit annoying when u enter the menu and stuff and the mouse will moe really slow.

Yes u do.

Well perhaps for when your using the sniper or the M4 you'll need a bit of precision but not that much....
The M4 like all weapons in SA except the sniper, has a range limit and thus, exact precision is NOT needed like in games like Call of Duty or Counter-Strike in which the maps are mostly limited in space so you don't really "feel" the range limit (except in CS with pistols and a few other guns).
The sniper doesn't seem to have a range limit but SAMP sync makes sniper shots from Long range and farther almost impossible and thus useless....
But well this is just my opinion and I heard of a mod that could fix this problem (I think its name was SAAC but I was never able to make it work).
Get a clue.
Are you even playing WW?
Quote:Grim link=topic=26275.msg367727#msg367727 date=1294411031]
Get a clue.
Are you even playing WW?
i only play WW and i use a rather high sensitivity. I got my x axis on maximum sensitivity. My y axis on minimum sensitivity. My ingame sensitivity on maximim and i'm playing on 1750 dpi
Quote:Grim link=topic=26275.msg367727#msg367727 date=1294411031]
Get a clue.
Are you even playing WW?

ROFL, did you read my Introduction?
If you still don't believe me then ask some of the players here if I play WW...
Ask MaZ if you still don't believe it... >.<

(01-07-2011, 07:58 PM)MaZ link Wrote:i only play WW and i use a rather high sensitivity. I got my x axis on maximum sensitivity. My y axis on minimum sensitivity. My ingame sensitivity on maximim and i'm playing on 1750 dpi

At first I tried that but the damn process was so fucking annoying and so fucked up that I still couldn't get the right configuration for the sensitivity....
But seems like you were able to get it done. GJ I say...
No I'm talking about what you said ^above about sensitivity on samp.
Pretty sure you havent played WW for long to be quite honest.