Yo Grim
Sup Grabber
8)
ello sunshine
greetings
Alessio nab
Quote:Dacads link=topic=26093.msg335017#msg335017 date=1283543420]
Wassup Spartans, about time you made a topic _O-

I thought DE was leader, I guess you guys changed ranking system again :Y)

Welcome

SAE has never had a leader and never will. Everyone takes reponsibility and credit for everything we do, rather than just 1 greedy cunt.

Yea we don't play LVP much but its nice to have a thread here and have chats with players of other servers.

Last time i played LVP was like 1 year ago and all i spawned with was a deagle so i was c-bugging vs some people with just deagle vs their sawns+tecs+armor and i got kicked for using c-bug. A lot of us will play again there soon I'm sure. We mainly play on San Ferrio Rumble (We are top gang on the gang rank system there) and our own AAD server which is private but unlocked. We usually kick roleplayers, noobs that can't c-bug, trouble makers and other haters from our AAD server. Might seem kind of unfair but its our server and we only want people that are there to enjoy the game playing. So if you're looking for some good fun and challenging competition feel free to come by.

Fuck the haters lol. We have some awesome screens of people that follow us and come to servers just to flame us lol, good timesĀ  _O-

Anyway, yea...

Hello LVP!
What about that time you all came on with another clantag and all got banned for racism :p
Weird cause C-bug was allowed 1 year ago, the only non-allowed bugs are c-punch no reload and 2shot...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to see you on LVP!
(09-15-2010, 07:52 PM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: SAE has never had a leader and never will.
So i can just easily put on the SAE tag and say im part of this clan? cool
(09-16-2010, 06:10 AM)DowJones link Wrote: So i can just easily put on the SAE tag and say im part of this clan? cool
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

We have 'Recruiters', so no you can't use the tag unless you get accepted.