Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

walk in
(08-20-2010, 12:23 PM)Kase link Wrote:Depends of who they're eating  :+
Well, I'd say they're eating an Italian. So watch out.

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=25997.msg333110#msg333110 date=1282302698]
Sounds like your speaking from experience o.O
THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE YOU BRINGING IT UP...

[me=TEF™]runs to his corner and starts to rock back and forth, "Everything is fine. Everything is fine. Everything is fine..."[/me]
Pull a :O face. Then slowly move backwards and start running for the car.
When i read title, i thought it was going to be based on doctor walk-ins, man dont i hate those.

Back to topic, i would make them hold hands and dance to folk songs traditional style.

Xinxilushe - Albanian Folk Song
(08-20-2010, 01:10 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Well, I'd say they're eating an Italian. So watch out.

OH SHI-
[me=Gaahl]runs the hell outta there.[/me]
(08-20-2010, 11:42 AM)TEF™ link Wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and answer this seriously for everyone: you'd run like fuck out of the house, get in the nearest vehicle, and drive so frantically to get away that it'd be likely you'd die in a car accident. But trust me, each and every one of you would get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible. (Well, or you'd freeze up from fright.)
nope, i seriously wouldn't leave but get to know these guys.
eat the aliens instead
i'd just keep ballin like always
(08-20-2010, 01:10 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:[me=TEF™]runs to his corner and starts to rock back and forth, "Everything is fine. Everything is fine. Everything is fine..."[/me]
Your scary  ;(
I'd get my ass back to /b/
(08-20-2010, 01:10 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Well, I'd say they're eating an Italian. So watch out.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT!?