Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

walk in
(08-21-2010, 02:41 PM)0Target0 link Wrote:Yes, drive away in the car...i'm sure you will outrun their UFO's  _O-

It's worth the try. ;D
(08-21-2010, 01:16 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:I actually don't even go on 4chan. Ever. I find it idiotic and ridiculous. The only time I've ever been on it is when I was over a friend's house and he went on it. Other than that, it's pretty much just screenshots of humorous threads that I see when browsing funny images on Google or some shit. I love how you're making yourself look like a complete idiot, though. Well done.

Guys, really, your attempts to embarrass me really just embarrass yourselves. It's the damn Internet, I don't give a fuck about any of you or your opinions of me. :)

Hah yeah, I'm making myself look like a complete idiot and embarrassing myself.
You play this whole 'mature' act pretty well to be honest, though you're just as impressionable as every other sixteen-year-old on the block, and anyone wanting to take a stab at you has a potential goldmine of material.

I could conclude by saying "obvious 4chan-kid is obvious" or something like that, but firstly I'm no good at this internet jargon (due to my attempts to distance myself from it as much as possible), and secondly I'd just be presenting piss-weak arguments in the same vein as you.

Nice try though.
haha yeah maka
Oh Maddolis... does it help you to know that I've always wanted us to be together? Let us ride like the wind into the everlasting sunset, my love!
just GTFO outta there !!!  :o
(08-21-2010, 03:34 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Hah yeah, I'm making myself look like a complete idiot and embarrassing myself.
You play this whole 'mature' act pretty well to be honest, though you're just as impressionable as every other sixteen-year-old on the block, and anyone wanting to take a stab at you has a potential goldmine of material.

Nice try though.
lol, TEF's only 16? btw I think most 14 year old kids would know which words need capitalization and which don't. Atleast I knew most of the words in English which needed capitalization when I was 14 eventho English isn't my native language.
No offence tho TEF.
(08-21-2010, 05:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote:lol, TEF's only 16?
I'm seventeen, but you're only a year off. :)

(08-21-2010, 05:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote:btw I think most 14 year old kids would know which words need capitalization and which don't.
I apologize for not being clear. I knew it all on actual paper if, say, I were going to write up something for school, I was just always trying to be more "proper" online for some foolish reason. Ah well.

(08-21-2010, 05:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote:Atleast I knew most of the words in English which needed capitalization when I was 14 eventho English isn't my native language.
Good for you. Want a cookie? :D

(08-21-2010, 05:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote:No offence tho TEF.
None taken.

(08-21-2010, 01:41 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Back on-topic, however, I wonder if aliens like chocolate...

Anyone? ;(
(08-21-2010, 05:40 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:I apologize for not being clear. I knew it all on actual paper if, say, I were going to write up something for school, I was just always trying to be more "proper" online for some foolish reason. Ah well.
oh ok then but why'd u want to have proper grammar online? I don't give a shit bout my grammar unless it's a test in school or smthing...

(08-21-2010, 05:40 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Good for you. Want a cookie? :D
Yes.
I claim 10% tax on that cookie (provided that it's choc-chip) for initiating the debate.
(08-21-2010, 06:02 PM)IDmad link Wrote:oh ok then but why'd u want to have proper grammar online? I don't give a shit bout my grammar unless it's a test in school or smthing...
I feel as though that simply because one goes online does not mean proper grammar and spelling should fly out the window. But hey, maybe it's just me.

(08-21-2010, 06:02 PM)IDmad link Wrote:[quote author=TEF™ link=topic=25997.msg333468#msg333468 date=1282408804]
Good for you. Want a cookie? :D
Yes.
[/quote]
[me=TEF™]hands IDmad a cookie.[/me]

(08-21-2010, 06:18 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I claim 10% tax on that cookie (provided that it's choc-chip) for initiating the debate.
[me=TEF™]hands Maddolis a cookie, "Relax, you get your own."[/me]

NOW SERIOUSLY...

(08-21-2010, 01:41 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Back on-topic, however, I wonder if aliens like chocolate...

... DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ALIENS ENJOY CHOCOLATE?