Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

walk in
(08-20-2010, 04:16 PM)XiZ link Wrote:nope, i seriously wouldn't leave but get to know these guys.
Obvious and expected eThug response is obvious and expected.

(08-20-2010, 04:01 PM)Gaahl link Wrote:OH SHI-
[me=Gaahl]runs the hell outta there.[/me]
(08-20-2010, 10:23 PM)Kase link Wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW IT!?
Trust me and just follow Gaahl...
(08-21-2010, 02:19 AM)TEF™ link Wrote:Obvious and expected eThug response is obvious and expected.
Dude, I am serious. No e-Thugging, trolling, etc. I won't run away but go and greet them.
Gaahl, wait for me!
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=p...osts;u=641

If you look in here, you can pinpoint the date and time TEF discovered 4chan.
Quote:I hope this Topic is still okay to Post a Question in. I am a Member of many Forums and I always see if my Question has been answered before, but I did not see it when I Searched for it, so I'm very sorry if this Topic is either old or the Question has already been Answered. I was wondering if you would delete my Account on the Server if I wasn't Active enough? I ask this for three reasons: I am going away for around a week,I've had a lot of experiences that when I wasn't Active for a certain amount of time, my Account got deleted and I'm also new to your Server, LVP. I really don't want my Account deleted, either. lol. I'm just about to Log Off, so please don't get mad if I don't Log On here for a week or so.  Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!

~ Justin
hahaha, TEF why did you use to put capitals on certain words in a sentence?
(08-21-2010, 11:10 AM)XiZ link Wrote:hahaha, TEF why did you use to put capitals on certain words in a sentence?
Yes, that was my first post ever on this forum... three years ago. I honestly don't know why you're posting it here, though... was your goal to embarrass me? I kinda wasn't hiding it, XiZ. Wow, you're pathetic. (By the way, I capitalized a lot of words because I actually used to have trouble knowing which words needed capitalization when I was fourteen.)

(08-21-2010, 10:24 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=p...osts;u=641

If you look in here, you can pinpoint the date and time TEF discovered 4chan.
I actually don't even go on 4chan. Ever. I find it idiotic and ridiculous. The only time I've ever been on it is when I was over a friend's house and he went on it. Other than that, it's pretty much just screenshots of humorous threads that I see when browsing funny images on Google or some shit. I love how you're making yourself look like a complete idiot, though. Well done.

Guys, really, your attempts to embarrass me really just embarrass yourselves. It's the damn Internet, I don't give a fuck about any of you or your opinions of me. :)
(08-21-2010, 01:16 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Guys, really, your attempts to embarrass me are really just embarrassing yourselves. It's the damn Internet, I don't give a fuck about any of you. :)
But i cared about you  ;(
(08-21-2010, 01:16 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Yes, that was my first post ever on this forum... three years ago. I honestly don't know why you're posting it here, though... was your goal to embarrass me? I kinda wasn't hiding it, XiZ. Wow, you're pathetic. (By the way, I capitalized a lot of words because I actually used to have trouble knowing which words needed capitalization when I was fourteen.)

I actually don't even go on 4chan. Ever. I find it idiotic and ridiculous. The only time I've ever been on it is when I was over a friend's house and he went on it. Other than that, it's pretty much just screenshots of humorous threads that I see when browsing funny images on Google or some shit. I love how you're making yourself look like a complete idiot, though. Well done.

Guys, really, your attempts to embarrass me really just embarrass yourselves. It's the damn Internet, I don't give a fuck about any of you or your opinions of me. :)
lol @ getting it wrong

i just found it in your posts and thought i'd make a joke about the senseless capitalizing of yours back in 2006

and im pretty sure maddo was just joking too.
(08-21-2010, 01:34 PM)XiZ link Wrote:i just found it in your posts and thought i'd make a joke about the senseless capitalizing of yours back in 2006
I wasn't a member of LVP back in 2006. :P That post was from around late July in 2007. Regardless, I was a terrible writer way back when... actually, I am currently as well—I simply learned proper grammar and spelling. :P

Back on-topic, however, I wonder if aliens like chocolate...
(08-20-2010, 01:14 PM)Maka link Wrote:Pull a :O face. Then slowly move backwards and start running for the car.

Yes, drive away in the car...i'm sure you will outrun their UFO's  _O-