Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: How should the tournament work?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ladder
25.42%
15 25.42%
Groups
27.12%
16 27.12%
Most Wins
25.42%
15 25.42%
Most Kills
20.34%
12 20.34%
Other(Please Post)
1.69%
1 1.69%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[WINNER=[BB]Darkness]Top 10 RW Fighters Tournament[Congratz]
Ingame Name:[s2]ion
Contact Info:fake.healy (yahoo massenger)
List Updated :)

I have added a poll about ping limit, vote please 8)
Also I might change the way it works, so 5 groups of 6 people, and top 2 go through from each group to face other top two's and 5x2=10, so this is good way ;)
Ingame Name: ioutHO
Contact Info: mwrc4@hotmail.com
if the max ping limit is 350 so you will have to remove [s2]ion and Holden since they got +400 ping

anyways i voted 200
We will see soon 8)
there's a ping limit? :/, if that's the case i won't even bother with a tournament like this :/
Ok guys, I'm scrapping the most wins idea because that will be unfair. So I think the best idea will be a ladder stage where you have to fight guy above you and win, then you will take his place and you keep doing this to see how high you can get. OR the SECOND idea is a group stage, where there are SIX groups of FIVE people and after fighting each other the TOP TWO will go through to next round.

1st or 2nd?

(07-31-2010, 01:51 PM)H0lden link Wrote: there's a ping limit? :/, if that's the case i won't even bother with a tournament like this :/
yeah sorry mate, I didn't add you anyway _O-
If you do it with a ladder thing everyone wouldn't fight.
This way you might fight someone you can't beat for another reason and thus won't get to fight players that you can beat.

In my opinion everyone should fight everyone and then calculate the total amount of kills after the entire tournament is done. You'll get to fight lots of times and thus having a bigger chance and a more fair chance to win.
lol . my normal ping is 250+ .
if my connection sucks . max ping -318
(07-31-2010, 01:51 PM)H0lden link Wrote: there's a ping limit? :/, if that's the case i won't even bother with a tournament like this :/
You can choose a server near you and your ping will be lower ;)