Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Assholes
Wow I'm really fed up with everyone lately. I go and play on LVP and when someone is using caps or something I'll just be like you really shouldn't use caps. All of a sudden people will start flaming me telling me to stfu. It's just really frustrating because then I try to be calm and not flame back at them. I just really don't understand why these people have to be such assholes. Also if I remember correctly /ignore!! Why can't these people /ignore me if they don't want to listen to me! IDK why exactly I made this post I guess I'm just blowing off some steam.

Sal
stfu
This is exactly what I mean.
(10-16-2010, 07:36 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: stfu

Lol...

You can't let someone on the internet get to you, and if they tell you to STFU, the rules say you should ignore them but reality says you say something back (without causing arguements). Just say ''no you'' or something, or simply /ignore and get on with it.

If caps lock bothers you that much just turn the chatbox off...or get the Admins to sort them out. The reason they tell you to STFU is because you're not an Admin/Mod so you're just mini-modding which nobody likes to see.

And if you're getting stressed out that easily, I'd like to see how you'd havehandled the server a couple years ago.
Strange, I try to always warn people when they use caps, but no one flamed me.
everyone goes sometimes mad and turns the FUKIN CAPS ON AND FLAMES THE ENTIRE CHAT FULL!!!
why you take it so serious anyway?
(10-16-2010, 07:59 PM)MidNight link Wrote: everyone goes sometimes mad and turns the FUKIN CAPS ON AND FLAMES THE ENTIRE CHAT FULL!!!
why you take it so serious anyway?
Maybe the person was not mad, just using caps lock to get some attension :/
well u gotta say sth back at them or just /ignore them
thats how lvp goes m8
flaming/laming and ...etc :P is in every server
u gotta meat swift :) he will teach u how to flame them back :D
(10-16-2010, 07:35 PM)Sal link Wrote: Wow I'm really fed up with everyone lately. I go and play on LVP and when someone is using caps or something I'll just be like you really shouldn't use caps. All of a sudden people will start flaming me telling me to stfu. It's just really frustrating because then I try to be calm and not flame back at them. I just really don't understand why these people have to be such assholes. Also if I remember correctly /ignore!! Why can't these people /ignore me if they don't want to listen to me! IDK why exactly I made this post I guess I'm just blowing off some steam.

Sal
Mind if I ask why do you even bother telling them something about caps?
(10-16-2010, 08:23 PM)Mark link Wrote: Mind if I ask why do you even bother telling them something about caps?

BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING TO SEE PEOPLE WIRITING LIKE THISSM NANN????