Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Assholes
(10-16-2010, 09:57 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Make me mod and we'll forget that transporter guy
start developing, heard its an easy way into the crew :0
Sal,

It's like telling a cheater to stop cheating.

Open IRC when you are ingame (like MacSto does) and just report in #LVP when there are no admins/mods ingame.
Mini-modding doesn't do anything but make people flame you. If they know you are a real mod, they'd respect you. If they know your are not a real mod, they'd disrespect you.
(10-16-2010, 10:01 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: If they know your are not a real mod, they'd disrespect you.

Why just don't we respect everybody in the first place?
(10-16-2010, 10:14 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Why just don't respect everybody in the first place?
thats what ive been saying
I know you do (most of the times :+ )  It's not too hard.
lol Solid :)))
nice sig durrr  _O- _O- _O- _O-
pussy
When you're warning people for caps, tell them not to do it so the admins don't get fork in their ass and ban them. Make it seem like you're on their side, warning them about what the admins might do to them if they get caught.

What really frosts my nuts is when players get muted for caps and then crew go on to sing or something in the main chat with caps.
(10-16-2010, 10:33 PM)Nanook link Wrote: What really frosts my nuts is when players get muted for caps and then crew go on to sing or something in the main chat with caps.

TEF has been gone a long time yet. Although he made me laugh a lot of times with his stupid songs :')
But I understand your point.