Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Assholes
Beacuse Sal most of them think your minimoding
(10-16-2010, 08:43 PM)Weezy link Wrote: BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING TO SEE PEOPLE WIRITING LIKE THISSM NANN????
not rly. :/
Well, I think you should "mini-modding" by PMing them. Thus they will see it as an advise which they really should  follow and not something you are doing only to become moderator or whatever. :) If they give you a bad answer, then just /ignore them! :+ That's usually what I do.
(10-16-2010, 08:43 PM)Weezy link Wrote: BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING TO SEE PEOPLE WIRITING LIKE THISSM NANN????
It's surprising to find that you're the only one caring with your pen-friend Sal. But as the fact has already been mentioned, you're trying your best to become a moderator.
Stop trying to be mod you newfag , oldschool players should be mod not new players who are just asskissing. Most of them don't know samp bugs or tricks just like firebug , 2shots , etc...

Better take a oldschool lvp with alot of exeperience , mature and that knows alot of people without abusing of his rights.
+1
(10-16-2010, 09:46 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Stop trying to be mod you newfag , oldschool players should be mod not new players who are just asskissing. Most of them don't know samp bugs or tricks just like firebug , 2shots , etc...

Better take a oldschool lvp with alot of exeperience , mature and that knows alot of people without abusing of his rights.
well spoken  :7
Example of  new lvp players who are mods :

-MacSto :
Date Registered: April 23, 2010, 09:47:52 PM

-TransporterX :
Date Registered: December 25, 2009, 06:49:27 PM

what happend to transporter, he got mod and disappeared like 1 week after
Make me mod and we'll forget that transporter guy