Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Another moderator!
(07-26-2010, 08:24 PM)Mark link Wrote: Nah, sorry, don't want to be a part of puberty.

You tried hard enough in the past  8)
(07-26-2010, 08:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote: You tried hard enough in the past  8)
Thank you for pointing that out, even if I wasn't trying, I have to say that crew consisted of normal people back at the old days.
Oldfag.
(07-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Mark link Wrote: Thank you for pointing that out, even if I wasn't trying, I have to say that crew consisted of normal people back at the old days.
Like Hitman said, you tried, failed and now troll. How would you know how the crew works? You have no idea how much fun it is being in the crew or in the crew channel.
(07-26-2010, 08:41 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Like Hitman said, you tried, failed and now troll. How would you know how the crew works? You have no idea how much fun it is being in the crew or in the crew channel.
I troll? Yeah, someone's posting on the forums with higher criticism, that's DEFINITELY trolling. Open up Wiki and look what trolling actually means. About having fun - why would I care? I know it was more fun back at the old days. Maybe it's fun for you, but for others isn't.
NewFag
lol he got demoted, last time I checked he was LVP Developer and a forum admin
(07-26-2010, 09:01 PM)Darius link Wrote: lol he got demoted, last time I checked he was LVP Developer and a forum admin

Maybe the tags switch? Or that's just what he has on the front. On eF's forum Kase changes from Leader to Moderator in different boards.

...Or maybe he really did get demoted. :P
Why would he get demoted ;(
(07-26-2010, 06:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: Once he became a Dev I knew it wouldn't be long. Seems to always happen.

Congrats Holden!
indeed
gratz ezkill