Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Another moderator!
(07-26-2010, 07:54 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Mark, you got it all figured out I see :), now you finally know what to do to get mod rights, so hurry up! PAWN is waiting for ya!
It's funny that you told Mark how you got into the crew.

(07-26-2010, 08:52 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: NewFag
Hello, how can I help you?  :+
(07-26-2010, 09:01 PM)Darius link Wrote: lol he got demoted, last time I checked he was LVP Developer and a forum admin

he got to choose which tag he's got on the forums :+
He's still a dev.
Gonna go learn some stuff about scripting :w

Newfag
(07-26-2010, 10:55 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Gonna go learn some stuff about scripting :w

Newfag

lol :')
(07-26-2010, 10:55 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Gonna go learn some stuff about scripting :w

Newfag
lol
Some of these 'newfag' comments really do burn xD
(07-26-2010, 08:45 PM)Mark link Wrote: I troll? Yeah, someone's posting on the forums with higher criticism, that's DEFINITELY trolling. Open up Wiki and look what trolling actually means. About having fun - why would I care? I know it was more fun back at the old days. Maybe it's fun for you, but for others isn't.
And how would you know? Last time I checked you haven't ever been full mod.
(07-27-2010, 06:19 AM)Matthias link Wrote: And how would you know? Last time I checked you haven't ever been full mod.
Because I've been here for long and it's quite obvious that I spoke to lots of people past few years, even got chatlogs. Any more questions?
(07-27-2010, 06:22 AM)Mark link Wrote: Because I've been here for long and it's quite obvious that I spoke to lots of people past few years, even got chatlogs. Any more questions?
Nope, I got my answers, you don't know what it's like :p.
I have to say,

In the old days, it was fun to be part of the crew. And in the yung days, It's still fun!

Because, being admin gives you the abillity to abuse new mods. And it seems we get more and more... :Y)

Congrats, Holden!