Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NB]Moss
(10-13-2010, 01:36 PM)mAzz link Wrote: iou like ur welcome here ? , u just think ur the top 1 on lvp ur saying to everyone that you pwned vio

HEEEEH
I'm not the kind of guy who brags.
who is this?
(10-13-2010, 01:36 PM)mAzz link Wrote: Zouk newfag u really think i would "SERIOUSLY" apply for the [T]ards ? oh ofc u do becuz ur a [T]ard  O+ and iou like ur welcome here ? , u just think ur the top 1 on lvp ur saying to everyone that you pwned vio how can u know if he had a bad day or not ? ur still shit ur only known as the best with noobs and retards like this Mr.AllKnowigeZouk. or w.e

you talk to much mAzz .
lets fc 5 round if you dare noobs  :+
oh my god, lol.
Calm down ladies
(10-11-2010, 12:19 PM)mAzz link Wrote: y all [T]ards are shit and i did never want to be ur mate glad it was u who wanted to be mine after crying so hard when i killed u , No Tears.

(10-13-2010, 01:36 PM)mAzz link Wrote: Zouk newfag u really think i would "SERIOUSLY" apply for the [T]ards ? oh ofc u do becuz ur a [T]ard  O+ and iou like ur welcome here ? , u just think ur the top 1 on lvp ur saying to everyone that you pwned vio how can u know if he had a bad day or not ? ur still shit ur only known as the best with noobs and retards like this Mr.AllKnowigeZouk. or w.e

(10-13-2010, 02:54 PM)Kase link Wrote: Calm down ladies
I think so!  ;)
:r welcome
lol  _O- 8)7
(10-13-2010, 01:58 PM)iou link Wrote: HEEEEH
I'm not the kind of guy who brags.
comedian
People tough mazz was good but Like u can see now it ain't :) u Called me [T]ards before just cuz i was hanging out with [T] But that's not youre busnis kid....done!!!