Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NB]Moss
In the beginning i played GTA San Andreas on Ps2,Then my friend said that there is a site named piratebay where i can download stuff , mean while i started to using computer for games and stuff , so i downloaded GTA San Andreas from Piratebay and mean while my friend said he found a game named SA:MP so then we started with this as stunters , we stunted bought props tuned cars and other stuff then it was boring after some months , so me and my friend though of begin with DM'ing our enemies was that time [BoD]noisiA,JeNNa,Carlsberg,by_karizma. so we kept trying to kill them but we like never didnt kill them , then we tried the same style as they use (Switch) first we trained Switch we both used switch and faught with others but our aim's was very bad, Now after a lil time of playing im good but sadly my friend rEzz dont play anymore its only me now.My first clan was really "cDt" with the lead of epic_jr i played with them for like 2weeks then i didnt see epic_jr online anymore (but now i have seen him a couple of times again) and cDt died long time ago.the next clan was TaG , it was created by me and ApoCaLyPsE we had many lagger members and other stuff but on that times i really didnt even know what leadaim is. so we decided to close the clan , cause ApoCaLyPsE applied to BB but he got denied then he joined some random clans. And i left TaG.

UPDATE FROM 2011

Still nerdin, pwnin same fags as always an doin gangwars in the side of the mighty Zaibatsu Corporation, tho theres still some kewl players around to hang with. couple of those are, zaibatsu,hoogerbooger,huijastin,elite,hoffpop an some random ezkills. samp is kinda empty nowadays so i aint playin as much as before, but if there will be alot more players on the summer i will start nerdin more. thats it  :r
Yes, LVP is on the world.
yea i remember the first day u came with ur friend rEzz i remember how many times i killed u when u had deagle only xD
anyway dont worry every1 started like u :D i waz a big noob back then :P nice story i like to read how people find samp xD keep the good work m8 ;)
This is the story of ur life !? .. Nice intro bro :).. GJ
Thanks m8's  I just got bored so i writed this.. :P
välkommen  :D
welcome mAzz :)
Your not welcome!
tl;dr

Welcome thought.
Yellow  ;)