Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NB]Moss
(10-08-2010, 10:07 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: for the first time I agree with you  _O-

me too crans  _O-
(10-08-2010, 09:12 PM)TheFoXy link Wrote: mAzz u need quit samp and go away
HAHAH epic!

this guy speaks the truth
Welcome to LVP mAzz . Try to work on your attitude man .
y all [T]ards are shit and i did never want to be ur mate glad it was u who wanted to be mine after crying so hard when i killed u , No Tears.
(10-11-2010, 12:19 PM)mAzz link Wrote: y all [T]ards are shit and i did never want to be ur mate glad it was u who wanted to be mine after crying so hard when i killed u , No Tears.
ROFL ROFL ROFL and no more  _O-
(10-11-2010, 12:19 PM)mAzz link Wrote: y all [T]ards are shit and i did never want to be ur mate glad it was u who wanted to be mine after crying so hard when i killed u , No Tears.

xD i was going to be friendly and say: welcome to lvp, but after i saw zha posts... :x.

changing your nick and going undercover to start a whole new page would help hauhehaiuohea
!mAzz!! :D  :z :w 7(8)7 :D
Why all you do is troll? Have some self-respect and shut up for once if you don't want to get pwned. All you do is think your the best in LVP while your not, from my point-of view, no one is prefect in the world. So stop trolling and shut up.
actually mAzz apply in [T] but denied with XaZaX  _O-

proof mAzz apply [T] : http://clanterrorism.com/forums/showthre...enied-mAzz

tht why mAzz called [T] Tards
LMAO mAzz  _O- _O-
He MED